Was someone looking for an older 15.2hh cob?

TPO

Visit site
Western Tack Trader on fb are trying to rehome an older rideable companion cob on behalf of someone who is losing their grazing. If a home can't be found he will be pts.

Some tiny bells went off in my even tinier mind that someone on here was looking for something along those lines or am I imagining it?

His advert and picture is on the Western Horse Junky fb page. He is sound but just hasn't been ridden due to owner having no inclination. Gets harvest mites that are managed with some powder. 15.2 and 21 years old. He looks in great condition

So yeah if I'm not imagining it and you're that person wanting an older safe cob this might be the horse for you

Art Nouveau

Visit site
no, but I could be tempted except I can't see the advert. I think I've found the right one but the content attached to the comment 'isn't available at the moment'. Can you still see it or has it been taken down? thanks

Art Nouveau

Visit site
Oh he's very handsome, but I'm in Manchester and I'm not sure I can justify the transport costs when I'm not really meant to be looking.

Reactions: TPO

Bertie_Boo

Visit site
Oh God, that's made me a bit teary! He's the spitting image of my old boy who I lost in March, I'd have him in a heartbeat as a companion for my other two but I'm in Cornwall. Everything crossed he gets a lovely new home.

Labaire

Visit site
shame he’s so far, looks like ideal husband horse potential-although am always a bit lary of horses that haven’t been ridden for so long.