Wash boxes & Solariums

icestationzebra

Visit site
Those of you that have these together - do you have a system for lowering your lights once the washing is finished? or are you lights fixed in place?

Just want to ensure that what we are planning to do is safe! I know I have been on lots of yards where both water and lights were in the same place and I've not heard any horror stories..... yet!

Any advice gratefully received :)

martlin

www.martlinequestrian.co.uk
I have solarium over washbay, in theory, I could lower it and pull it up, but I never do. Haven't been electrocuted yet, but I do switch it on after I turned the water off :D Solarium is wired into its own break thingy majob (technical electrical term here) and has a waterproof switch.

SnowGoose

Visit site
are you converting the garage or installing in J's box?!?!?! B will come and have a stint in the solarium, come to think of it, so might I..... :D

icestationzebra

Visit site
Thanks Guys - that's reassuring. For a moment there I had a thought of water & electricity all going horribly wrong. Waterproof switch and circuit breaker thingy will be requested.

Many thanks :)

SG - not quite - can't imagine she would be happy to sleep in puddles do you? ;)