Washing bandages... any trick?

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
To prevent them all tangling up in the washing machine? Also, is there any way of washing numnahs without choking up the entire machine with hairs (aside from scrubbing them all off by hand that is)
Thankies peeps
smile.gif

Rosyryan

Visit site
Mesh sock-bag about 8inches square from school outfittters are good, they have a zip fastening.Numnahs brush them off with a close toothed rubber hair removal thingy or rubber grooming mitt.

mandy4727

Visit site
Put numnah in an old pillow case and fasten up with a hair bobble. Then at least all the hairs will be inside the pillowcase and you can just throw it away. Or you could not put the numnah in as it is. And then wash all your OH undies in afterwards. This gets all the hairs from out of the washing machine!!!!! OH has hairy undies teee heeee

Malibu

Visit site
what i do si in the morning when i take stable bandges off and pillow quilts is i shake them so no shavings on them then hose them down, then wash them in washing machine, if not dirty then get cleaned every 2nd/3rd day, also when washing put the velcro togeher like when they are on the horse or you can roll themup very lossly!

Malibu

Visit site
think its all ready been said but girths in pillowcase or those net bags and neevr done it but bandages as well and when wahign rugs just hook up all surcingles and straps or your washing machine may ahve to retire after!!!

S_N

Visit site
To save the washing machine from being battered to much by the girth buckles, I have ALWAYS found a pair of REALLY thick hiking socks and doubled each one back on itself and then put them over the buckles - secured by a hir bobble. Alternatively you could use those neoprene girth buckle bags!