Watch this and smile .....

brighteyes

Pooh-Bah
Visit site
This pony was VERY poorly over the summer. Then she was diagnosed with Cushing's and had really bad laminitis. I thought all was lost, but you H&H 'forummers' turned things around for her. Grateful thanks to all who posted and PM'd me with helpful advice and words of support. Merry Christmas from Polly (age 26) and me.

The little person on board is a delightful and utterly devoted young lady who is perfect for Polly. She loves her to bits, and has given our wonderful pony a reason to go on. Thanks Melie from Polly xx Video taken 23rd Dec 2006.

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
Fab, what a happy pair. Pony looks fantastic.
smile.gif

brighteyes

Pooh-Bah
Visit site
I'm behind the camera, Granny and Mum shouting 'sit up, sit up' !

We've had the pony six years, and no spring chicken when we got her, but she has given me and my children the best years of our lives. We have been very lucky to find a new person to ride her - they suit one another perfectly. Polly is a brilliant schoolmistress, but has a turn of hoof if you allow her! Won a lot in her younger days on the show circuit and not ready to hang up her shoes yet. I can't believe we have another chance with her and had to post the vid. Lives with us, but now Melie's ride. Polly is an angel with horns just below the surface, and she means the world to me. Thanks for asking.

mrgoop

Visit site
How sweet. I love a happy ending. What a lovely pony, and the rider looks like she's having fun, judging by the grin on her face. Merry xmas to you all.