Waterproofs you can ride in

jenbleep

Visit site
Hello :)

Any suggestions for decent waterproof trousers you can also ride in? I did like the look of Toggi USK but I can't find a small in stock anywhere.

Thanks x

sherry90

Visit site
Toggi Usk but as you say they are hard to find, I think they might be discontinued :(

UHIP do a range, I’ve not tried the trousers but the coats are great.

Kaylum

Visit site
The rambo waterproof full chaps are good as you can keep your trousers clean underneath and they wash really well.

Enfys

Visit site
Rambo chaps, hiking pants ( lots on Amazon)
I just bung a dermoflex skirt on, covers me and the saddle, I have one permanently tied on the back of my saddle.

Enfys

Visit site
The rambo waterproof full chaps are good as you can keep your trousers clean underneath and they wash really well.
Well hell! You can wash them?! :D
I have had mine for about 20 years, they only get rinsed off when they get rained on.
They would probably disintegrate if I actually washed them :(

Amun

Visit site
Hello :)

Any suggestions for decent waterproof trousers you can also ride in? I did like the look of Toggi USK but I can't find a small in stock anywhere.

Thanks x
I'm really happy with Horze, very comfortable for riding. Though I never tested it properly - since I finally got my waterproof gear, weather favours me?

Visit site
I have yet to find a pair that stand up to the riggers of a Scottish winter riding out 5 or 6 lots a day that don't make you sweat and get sticky. My last pair were a pair of Noble Equestrian ones and they lasted 2 months tops before they started leaking. They are NOT even remotely waterproof now 7 months on.