Wayy!!And a question!

Skhosu

Visit site
So, went to the Dengie tonight expecting to get clear and be beaten by all the fast ponies in the JO.
First off, pony was ridden bya girl in the juniors, had a pole off, he was a bit jaded having been out already 2x this week.
Then, was clear, but a bti messy in the first round, horse backing off the bit a bit too much.
However, he only went and beat the fastest time by 2 seconds!
grin.gif
(his flat out gallop does come in useful sometimes!!) Delighted, particularly as next fastest was sister so... *evil cackle insert*
So just have to go to the area final here. Don't think we're good enough/competitive against fast ponies that we would get placed but so pleased as doubted we would get through!
No piccies, mother hasn't got a camera currently!

So..to the question. He is ridden currently in a comfort myler snaffle. He has been tossing his head a lot whihc I have put down to being excited (open fields, bad feeding, not enough work) and was working nicely. However, he was really backing off the contact tonight. I will be getting a teeth check done w/in a couple of weeks as their injections are due. Has anyone else found this w/ the comfort snaffle? I will be putting him in his french link to see if it's the bit or the mouth etc.