we made it there and back all in 1 piece

_daisy_

Visit site
cant stop smiling.
grin.gif
grin.gif
We made it to the show and home again all in 1 piece. No tantrums or anything.

Ebi and Willow travelled great. I was hoping Ebi wouldnt do anything stupid as the last time she travelled in a trailer was approx 5 years ago and she hung herself!.
Willow was a saint. Let me catch her, put her little bridle on. She lead like a star. It was Ebi that was a pain in the arse. She wouldnt stand still in the arena because the M&M classes were behind her and they kept whizzing behind her - she just had to look!

So there was only 4 in both classes. Ebi got 3rd in the broodmare class
grin.gif
whilst Willow came 4th in the foal class
grin.gif
. Bit disappointed that we didnt get higer placed with Willow but the judge said she couldnt place her any higher as she was very young
confused.gif
confused.gif
. Im sorry but WTF has that got to do with it. Im i right in thinking that a judge should be able to see the potential a foal has at any age?

So ive had a really good day.
grin.gif
Really pleased with Willows behaviour - she wasnt phazed by the tanoys, the stallions that kept parading past us or the prams that insisted in walking reight behind her.
grin.gif

I couldntve asked for anything better. Really pleased with my 2 beasties!!
grin.gif
cant stop smiling. Whens the next outing!!
thank you to all who wished me luck - it came in very useful.

Photos in PL soon

mandy4727

Visit site
Well done with Ebi and Willow. The first show is always nerve racking. The judges obviously were blind. I have my first show in 2 weeks with my yearling and been out on the roads tonight practicing for getting there. It is only half a mile away. Hope Calli behaves half as well as your two did. Well done.