We made it to the BEACH in NOVEMBER?!

BenvardenRach2

Visit site
Looks amazing, fab pics.

Thanks so much x

Most beautiful pictures!

Gorgeous horse.

And love that smile :D

Aw thank you MrsM ;) I hate my smile but I couldn’t stop and quite like the happy pictures .. i have quite a bad resting b*tch face ha ha!!

Best time to go. Gorgeous photos 💕

Thanks AmyMay we had a super time!

They are such nice photos :)
I love your coat - very toasty looking!

Thanks so much, I love them x

Lovely pics of you and your horse - and the coat does look nice!

Thank you j&s :):) x

BenvardenRach2

Visit site
I love how high he lifts that front leg!

He is such a poser he loves the camera, an absolute character but in the best, sweetest way :cool: xx

fab photos, and I love your coat too! definately toasty.

Your horse is gorgeous too, what a poser :)

Thanks so much EC, he is SUCH a poser!!! Bless him x

Crazy person! Look at that trot photo - wow !! Looks fab but I reckon there's far too much wet stuff around, it needs to be avoided haha.

Haha thank you Bernster! His medium trot is his party trick and when he gets excited he just starts storming around ...it’s brilliant ;) Somehow we avoided the rain for the whole time?!? Don’t ask!!! X

There’s something so magical about riding on the beach.
Beautiful pictures and I love your coat!

Totally agree!! Loved your recent photos too - just gorgeous with the sun!! Xx

Lovely photos, super jealous!

It's on my summer hit list next year, it's years since we last went.

Thank you AFB :) 100% can’t beat it can you!! X

I find I actually prefer the beach in the "off season" - there's less people around, less flapping umbrellas and towels, etc. :)

That’s very true, the beach we go too is absolutely huge and not very popular with sunbathers luckily so we hardly see a soul anytime of the year! But I do prefer to go early morning! Xx

Annagain

Visit site
Kenfig? I love it down there. The beach is so empty and ride through the dunes makes it more interesting than just a gallop down the beach and back - as long as the kids on trail bikes aren't there :mad:. We normally have a boxing day trip there. I'm so tempted to take Arch again this year. He's supposed to be winding down and only going for sedate hacks these days at 23 with foot problems but it seems we forgot to tell him. Since having his coffin join injected he's on fine form. He bounced round a hack on Saturday and absolutely legged it when we were supposed to be having a nice little canter on the common. The only thing more surprising is Monty (also 23 and the world's most laid back horse) kept up with him, which didn't help A's brakes. I haven't had that much trouble stopping him for years!

hopscotch bandit

Visit site
It's something I've always wanted to do but O/H doesn't seem impressed. I'd just love to go to our nearest one, which I believe is Breen/Weston.

I think I would be worried that I'd pick the wrong time of day and the tide would be in. Mind you I've never yet seen the tide in at Weston Super Mare!

Well done you lucky, lucky thing.

viceversa

Visit site
Fab pics! And happy the Mark Todd coat looks so good on as mums got me the navy one for Xmas! Where’s your silk from? The fur matches great 😁

gryff

Visit site
I love Kenfig too. The lovely ride through the dunes is just as nice as the ride on the beach. The number of times I've been the only person on the beach is unbelievable. The car parking means taking trailer is stress free, too.

Surbie

Visit site
Gorgeous photos, he looks so pleased with himself! As do you, quite rightly.

I'd love a beach ride but am not sure I would either stay on or have any brakes at all.

Annagain

Visit site
Gorgeous photos, he looks so pleased with himself! As do you, quite rightly.

I'd love a beach ride but am not sure I would either stay on or have any brakes at all.
Brakes don't matter - they run out of steam before you run out of beach! Kenfig - the one OP went to is about 3 miles long!

Annagain

Visit site
I love Kenfig too. The lovely ride through the dunes is just as nice as the ride on the beach. The number of times I've been the only person on the beach is unbelievable. The car parking means taking trailer is stress free, too.
Yes - although that does mean it's very open. Years ago when I went on the pony club beach ride one person fell off in the dunes and her horse legged it. He was caught on the off slip to the M4! Luckily a horsey family were coming off the motorway so down the slip road in the opposite direction. They stopped and caught him before he made it to the motorway proper.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Fabulous, Frank's favourite place too ;) even though he can't keep up very well, we always went more in winter as quieter and free parking
:)

Remi'sMum

Visit site
Fabulous pictures!! I’m off to Field Farm for 3 nights the week after next with a friend. I’m excited and terrified in equal measure - I suspect my lad will find it all rather exciting. Thankfully my friend is sensible and also a beach first timer, so we will do our best to remain sensible and safe!