We only went and won! Tweseldown report.

HammieHamlet

Visit site
Ah I was going to ask if anyone on here tried to say hi as had a suspicion it might have been a HHOer but I was in focused frame of mind and wasn't looking out for people to recognise! Sorry if came across as rude! How did u get on?

its ok :) I'd just come back from XC so was buzzing (and probably not making much sense anyway) and had an incline you were 'in the zone' ;)

Had a good day thanks - not so great on paper (37.5 dressage, 4 sj and 6tf XC) but ok for the first event - I really struggled to warm up for the dressage as he was very lit up and just couldn't find anywhere to work him properly - my fault too for doing all my schooling in the arena and forgetting what it's like to work on not so nice surfaces!

Good luck for munstead - sound like you're going to have a cracking season :)

star

Visit site
its ok :) I'd just come back from XC so was buzzing (and probably not making much sense anyway) and had an incline you were 'in the zone' ;)

Had a good day thanks - not so great on paper (37.5 dressage, 4 sj and 6tf XC) but ok for the first event - I really struggled to warm up for the dressage as he was very lit up and just couldn't find anywhere to work him properly - my fault too for doing all my schooling in the arena and forgetting what it's like to work on not so nice surfaces!

Good luck for munstead - sound like you're going to have a cracking season :)

Dressage warmup was awful. Was really glad I lunged him at home first. We just did 10mins of transitions on a dryer bit by the gateway into lorry park and luckily that was enough. Fingers crossed can hold it together moving up to 100 and not let nerves get to me. That 10cm makes a lot of difference!

madmav

Visit site
Many, many congratulations to you. What a wonderful result and an amazing visual report. I have just watch the x-c. It's insane! It's like watching one of my kids' PS3 games. Doesn't look real. But it is! I feel I've just won Tweseldown too.
PS I was more exhausted than your horse by the end. He is lush.

Lyle

Visit site
excellent work! My does it look wet though :eek: I don't think I really have any concept of what really wet going is like!

Best of luck for the rest of the season, you must be excited!

AandK

Visit site
Awesome, very well done!! :D I loved the hat cam, made me want to get out eventing again! And his ears were to die for, what a gem :)

Mariposa

Visit site
Love the hat-cam! And glad I'm not the only one who tells my pony who clever she is! Brilliant blog - and wow it looked muddy. What a lovely horse you have, he seemed to really enjoy it!