We really accomplished alot this weekend :)

JadeWisc

Visit site
We finally bit the bullet and Saddle and bridle broke Tex this weekend!!!!! He had Merrill sit on him a few weeks ago while I led hime and was very quiet. But I was waiting to see rersponse to cinching the saddle and the bit in his mouth. He did so well that i had no hestiation going forward with all in one day with hime. He did not so much as flinch when we tightened up the cinch. Them merrill got on him and I led him around for awhile. We got the bridle and he all but opened his mouth for me!
grin.gif
We let him get used to it and Merrill got on him again with no problems. He was riding him around for awhile. He wanted to put his head down in the grass alot, but we pulled him up and he stopped eventually. He really is so calm with most everything just like his brother (My Chester) I was suprised that he did so well because Merrill has not had alot of time to work him this summer. I will put pics in photo gallery in a bit. They are not the greatest though becuase I had to pay more attention to what was going on! lol

Tia

Visit site
Well done!! Always nice when you find that all the love and affection you give your horses pays off when they trust you implicitly and allow you to do these weird things with them LOL!! I remember when I first backed the black horse Cody - he just turned at looked at me almost saying "WHAT are you doing up there!!" I think he just humoured me!
grin.gif

TrecPeter

www.alwena.com
Maybe not so strange Jade!

It might look normal on your PC because the image is in your PC's buffer of recently visited pages (Temp internet files). Your PC will just pull it from it's own local stack instead of reloading the jpeg from photobucket.
Try opening the url to the image in a new window and see if it still displays:
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i56/cajla/1-5composite600.jpg

I get a message stating "Sorry, the page you requested was not found"

Is the spelling of the link correct ???

JadeWisc

Visit site
Peter...you are just so clever! I will try it in a moment and see if you are right...I am sure not too many will miss my mug on the sig part though
tongue.gif
I am only worried about it because you did such a nice job on it for me
smile.gif