WEANING today! Wish us luck!!

lennysmith

Visit site
Well today is the day! I feel really rotten!! I'm sure everything is going to be ok, but it didn't stop me from waking up at 6 this morning with butterflies!!

Josie had her feet done the other day, and the farrier was really pleased with them at last so thats fab news. however, it looks like she may have back probs again (prob where that beast is climbing on her). So looks like a month or so turned away may be good, then she'll come back for her MOT before we start ridden work again.

Anyway, it's the end of a hard 8ish months today, and the begginning of a lifetime of fun (and more hard work
grin.gif
).

So wish us luck and I'll update you all when I get a chance to post next.

Heres a little piccie of the terrible 2 yesterday:

Lastdaytogether.jpg

vivhewe

Visit site
Awwww! God it seems like yesterday when I was looking at first foal pics of Denver and look at him now!

Good Luck - I'm sure you'll be fine!
smile.gif

guisbrogal

community.webshots.com
They are like peas in a pod! Denver is just a 'mini me' of Josie
grin.gif

I can't believe he is 8mths old already....it doesn't seem two minutes since we were all flapping on about when he would arrive
shocked.gif

I am sure all will go really well as he sounds like he is ready for weaning and Josie I am sure will be very glad
grin.gif

Keep us posted on our forum baby!
laugh.gif

_jetset_

Visit site
Dying to know how it goes and I am away from 5pm tonight for a while...

Hurry up and give us an update!

Hope everything went well for you and Josie and Denver have settled well. Thinking of you honey...

Rebecca x