Weather forecast tomorrow... what's it going to spoil for you?

LauraBR

Visit site
Just watched agast as the weatherman on TV confirmed the forecast on the web... TORRENTIAL rain all day, esp in the NE
frown.gif

Been looking forward to my jumping lesson all week... won't be quite as fun if it is tipping it down.

Any other plans going to be totally trashed if the weather is as bad as forecast?

Thought it was meant to be summer *stamps feet*

RachelB

Visit site
Final dressage lesson before my horse's first show on Sunday - although if it's not hailing and hurricanes, I'll drag my instructor out anyway! Shame I had my lesson on my bombproof one today instead of the crazy one, she wouldn't mind umbrellas! Wish we had an indoor...
If it rains on Sunday as well (and you can safely say it probably will over Salisbury Plain, where we're headed!), it will ruin my first show on my horse, which is outdoors and on grass.
Ah well we do need rain I suppose!

M

madabout2

I'm competing - but it is always cold where I'm going so out with the thermals! Have to smile though OH and son are off to rugby training --- there is a God!!!

Jiffy

photobucket.com
I can't believe it!

I've just left Blenheim in glorious sunshine, after talking to one of the trade stand owners who was busy re-organising their stand against the downpours due tomorrow!

They reckon it is going to be even worse than last year!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
Nelgonde and I got soaked and I thought it couldn't possibly be as bad as that. But I just looked on the Met Office website and it DOES look bad.
crazy.gif

THANK GOODNESS I'm not going to Blenheim tomorrow, but instead have cosy grandstand seats booked for Sunday!
grin.gif

scrat

Visit site
We're taking a hairy cob to Dorset County Show. Just spent about three hours bathing him and the forcast is rain and gail force winds!! Have packed rugs, bandages, extra clothes right down to underwear as we're gonna get soaked. Still looking forward to it and at least everyone will be in the same boat.

LauraBR

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
We're taking a hairy cob to Dorset County Show... Still looking forward to it and at least everyone will be in the same boat.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol... quite right, a level playing field is always a good thing!

peapod

Visit site
I'm off to Three Shires show at Milton Keynes...I haven't looked at the forecast for that area, I don't want to make myself cry!
wink.gif

scrat

Visit site
Sorry but just watched bbc weather and your area is wet and windy best part of the day. I was hoping they'd say it wasn't going to be as bad as the forcast ealier but no change!!!

guisbrogal

community.webshots.com
Just got in from Kildale show (went to watch friends, they got 2nd and 3rd in Novice Horse and 1st in the Open
grin.gif
). Anyway we are soaked to the skin literally. The ground was really slippy and it just tipped down on us all day so we called it quits and came home.

Just had lovely hot saopy bath and put a casserole in the oven and that is me for today
grin.gif