weatherbeeta neck covers?

maddielove

Visit site
i am planning on buying a weatherbeeta landa in the coming months and was plannig on buying the matching neck cover. i was just wondering if anyone knows what size would be good for a long ish neck? it's not huge huge..i was kind of thinking medium..but i wanted to ask you guys first incase it was too small..thanks xx

RachelB

Visit site
My mediumweight ID X who has a 6'6" rug I imagine would need a large neck cover (I hope so as that's what I've ordered!), she has a normal to short neck but it's quite thick. If you're really undecided, I'd find somewhere you can buy both neck covers and try them both, and send back the one that doesn't fit? I'd buy a large I think. But I don't know how the Wb neck covers are cut...
confused.gif

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
IMO - Definately large if going on a 6'3" rug (if they are anything like Mastas) or the attachement points won't line up correctly. This then causes that rug to bunch, thus neck, rug and horse all get wet when it rains (horse turns back to rain and rain blows in where rug rucked up). Yep been there done it!!!!!!! - Brought medium neck for 6'3" rug - friend now uses neck to attach to 5'9" rug for her arab.

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
I have a large for my 17 TB and wish I had gone medium as its a bit too loose. They do seem pretty long as well I can pull it right up to his ears! My CB x TB who is a lot chunkier the large fits perfectly.