Wedding carriages South Norfolk

autumn7

Visit site
Looking to hire a one horse carriage for daughter's wedding transport to and from church next summer. Has anyone any personal experiences or recommendations in the Diss/Thetford area please?

Thought I'd start researching so beginning on this forum. You never know!!

missponymad

Visit site
Looking to hire a one horse carriage for daughter's wedding transport to and from church next summer. Has anyone any personal experiences or recommendations in the Diss/Thetford area please?

Thought I'd start researching so beginning on this forum. You never know!!

i cant put the website down because horse and hound wont let me but my dads wedding horses are in london but he would travel up to suffolk.
go on google and type in www. westways carriage horses.co.uk
(all one word)

sam4321

Visit site
google 'supreme carriages' - near to diss, lovely people and they did jordan and peters wedding

edited to add - i think they have lovely fresian stallions and big grey's (white) as well

missponymad

Visit site
(all one word)
i cant put the website down because horse and hound wont let me but my dads wedding horses are in london but he would travel up to suffolk.
go on google and type in www. westways carriage horses.co.uk if you contact my dad he will either say yes he can do your daughters wedding or he will recommend another person closer he can put ribbons and bells on the horses,harness and carriage if you want it to in whatever colour you want and the horses are really friendly. we have 5 pure bred black friesians which two are gelding and the other three are stallions xx

autumn7

Visit site
Thank you so much to all who responded. I've had a great time perusing these websites so at least have more of an idea what we want.
missponymad - lucky you having a Dad actually in the business working with those stunning horses. Although London's too far away to be practical I'll certainly make a note of the details for if I do need recommendation of someone nearer. Oh, slightly off tack since it's wedding transport I'm after...but those freisians with that hearse....what a way to go...absolutely breathtaking, don't wish to tempt fate, but when my time comes....Wow!!!

sam4321 now definitely worth investigating further since Diss is just down the road from here. Stunning greys, beautifully muscled in the piccies. Website seems to suggest only pairs upwards though which will obviously cost more, but have to research. Thanks for that.

MrVelvet, again Yorks is too distant but really unusual to see grey shires, fantastic. Even although some state they'll travel nationwide this would inevitably shoot the price up so would prefer local.