*** Weekend Plans***

madhector

www.darlingdressage.co.uk
It's my Birthday tomorrow, so am day off McCoul. Shall mostly be mucking out though as we still cant turnout due to weather :(

Fr eve/Sat/Sun: BD Central Camp@ Addington with MH (OH), Fitzenburger (OH's pony), Baxter & The Albradore (Dags). Looking forward to seeing lots of my fave people, drinking fizzy wine and eating lots.

Enjoy :)

FMCx

Last edited:

BlueCakes

Visit site
Nothing :( Sunday showjumping has been rained off. So it'll be schooling Saturday and hacking Sunday between rain showers.

Twiggy14

Visit site
Saturday : Finding ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to use as a filler to prep for Sunday!
Sunday : School Showjumping...meant to be jumping the 70/75cm but my teacher put me in the 85/90cm. Thanks miss, my wass of a pony will now longer be able to jump the scary wall from a stand still and im going to have a hard time getting him over a 90cm wall o.o

dafthoss

Visit site
Pony has his eventing debut on sunday :D:D:D:D:D:D Have nice late times and dressge isnt untill 2.50 so a nice morning preparing.
Having another lesson to tune up the dressage tomorrow and saturday will be spent reivising for my first uni exam thats on monday morning :( and hacking the pony.

measles

Visit site
Tomorrow night a horsie friend's wedding reception, Saturday an arena eventing lesson and dropping off a horse we have to produce to her new home. Sunday going out BS'ing with our and a client's horses.

Good luck to all competing!

star

Visit site
Saturday morning have got BD P19/N22 at Pachesham. Then off to a hen do in London before heading back on Sunday ready for SJ lesson with Lucy Thompson at LMEQ on Sunday evening.

nikkimariet

Visit site
Friday: attempting to recharge my batteries having suffered a case of minor plague this week :(

Saturday: schooling Fig and then buffing/defuzzing him to within an inch of his life....

Sunday: poncing BD debut for me and Fig. Butterflies in tummy already :eek:

Jingleballs

Visit site
Tomorrow night I have a late SJ lesson with the RC.

Saturday I have an early XC lesson at Strathearn with St Gatherer weather permitting

Sunday I'll probably snooze most of the day and watch the F1.

I've then got the whole week off :D

rara007

Visit site
Sat- Brook Farm BD with the long legged one. Not sure he's been out since Janurary or not!?! Nice big classes, and his 2nd ever novice :)

Third_Time_Lucky

Visit site
Flatwork tomorrow night, run through of BE92 ready for next weekend.
Sat - decent hack and thorough clean of horse & tack
Sun - SJ @ Port Royal

Keeping fingers crossed weather is good for everyone trying to get out and compete.

NR99

Visit site
Hmmm well, youngster has a wound so he may be off games but ........if all ok,

He has a little dressage class to do Sat AM.

Then Sunday he and Pig are scheduled (fingers crossed ) to be at ALW.

Good luck all, hope the rain Gods are kind :D

kirstyhen

mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk
On saturday, who knows?! Possibly eventing, possibly dressaging, at this point in time I feel more like sleeping all day!!
Sunday - teaching
Monday - having a lesson in the morning, afternoon nap, then watching some lessons in the evening. :D

Pidgeon

Visit site
BHS adult gymkhana team event on Saturday on 17hh ginger beastie :p and was supposed to be HT on Sunday but its been cancelled due to the rain, that's the 3rd event cancelled on us now :mad:

BronsonNutter

Visit site
Good luck to everyone off competing! :D

I shall be mainly holed up revising for my uni exams, although I might be able to escape to ride S (depending on what his owner is up to) and play hockey on saturday. I hope I can, else I will go crazy...

Jane_Lou

Visit site
Friday - working and then early finish and off to give F a pop at home.
Saturday - flatwork session and a short hack, then off to walk the course at A-L-W
Sunday - A-L-W Unaf Intro - first event with the new girl we bought in February :) Aim is to stay inside the boards in the dressage test, anything else is a bonus :D

DellaMoon

Visit site
Today: dressage lesson, polishing pony and tack and plaiting.
Tomorrow: unaffiliated dressage, second outing for my 5yr old. Massively let her down last weekend by being too much of a passenger, too happy that she wasn't napping or throwing herself on the floor! Plan for tomorrow is to actually ask something of her!

Llanali

Visit site
Work today- last day of this job, new one starts Monday so excitement and emotions all round.
Tomorrow we have viewings for our remaining puppies, and I've got the kids all day all alone :0 Sunday was meant to be xc.... But it depends on whether to the sports shop has arm bands in horse size...

ljohnsonsj

Visit site
Friday- Going to attempt riding for the first time in 4 days due to being stuck in bed with some form of illness and only being called out for mucking out duties.
Saturday- Work! Dressage lesson on the ex racehorse after i've finished,and hopefully jumping the other 2 at home weather dependant.
Sunday- bsja @ Bishop burton hopefully! Depending how much it rains over the weekend.

applestroodle

Visit site
Supposed to have a x coutry lesson at Hendersyde with Les Smith tomorrow but todays was canceled due to the heavy rain so not holding out much hope and Sunday BS at SNEC. Good luck everyone out and about!! :D

Nats_uk

Visit site
Can start to join this thread again now!!
Saturday - shopping at tack shop for new pony and taking Dad to see the new yard we are moving too
Sunday - working

little_flea

Visit site
Grooming for Nora and Maggie, they need to pick up their last two qualifying BD points for Elementary Summer Regionals.

Cavaletti pole exercises with stallion (plus any other horses I have to ride) as not out show jumping.

Laafet

adventuresinblackandwhite.co.uk
As our events have all been cancelled for the last few weeks, it seems like rough justice that now things are getting better that I get struck down with horrific pain in the abdomen on Wednesday night. Turns out I've got gall stones :-( Am going to tentatively see if I can ride tonight then if that goes ok will do the charity ride at Lark Hall, near Newmarket. We are hacking there, doing the 10 miles then hacking back! The owner of the land said that despite the rain the ground is riding well.

Sameru

Visit site
I will mostly be turning the tw*t out and leaving him there for his sins!

Pick him up on monday in hope that he has returned to earth!!

vam

Visit site
Have no idea. Mine had a complete melt down last weekend at Felbridge as it was stupidly busy which resulted in lots of hanging round and him getting the right hump and becoming a nappy, jibbering wreck. The plan is to take him again this weekend but i can only do Sunday but dont want to go straight in at Disc so will prob just coax him round the clear round, with everything cancelling i dont think its going to be quiet either.
If i decide that its not worth the hassle i will just hack for the weekend.
Good luck to all those that get out competing :)

JCWHITE

Visit site
Meltdown here for the last few days, getting final preps done for Endurance has been challenging in around 30 degrees heat. The day of the event, promises to be cooler and possible rain.
Then treating ourselves to a Sunday watching a Western show , line dancing and all the fun of the (Western ) fair!

Sportyspots

Visit site
Recovering from night shifts sat then BS at South Suffolk sun. Normally do side saddle or inhand sport horse class with babies so looking forward to relaxing time just doing the fun part without worrying about turn out and catching up with my old side saddle friends.

not_with_it

Visit site
Last night I picked up the new horsebox :):):) so tomorrow will be spent customising it.:D
I'm hacking out with a friend in the morning on Gin then Dixie will be having a bath in the afternoon, if its not freezing, ready for her first inhand show on sunday. It's also my first show so neither of us will have a clue what we're doing.

I have managed to rope in Dingle so I'm just hoping she survives the day with monster. :D