***Weekend Plans***

Ferdinase514

Visit site
So glad to see that the 30mm of rain we were forecast for Fri/Sat has disappeared! :)

Fri: Horse we have for sale is finally being vetted :) Fingers X'd all goes well.

Sat: First of our Darling Dressage "What the Judge Wants" series of clinics - very exciting.

Sun: Judging @ Easton College and going to have a little sit on a dressage horse that some friends want to loan out.

Enjoy! :)

FMC x

Laramy80

Visit site
Sunday BSJA, doing the BN and Disco with Miss R. It's our yards first BSJA show so it will be a treat not having to travel anywhere :)

Good luck to all competing this weekend!!

vam

Visit site
Farrier on Saturday and a lesson on Sunday for some damage limitation to try and stop the wheels falling off :eek:

arizonahoney

Visit site
Hack and tarting up pony session on Saturday; local show on Sunday where we will be attempting in-hand (yawn) and jumping (much more our scene!)

millitiger

Visit site
Vinnie and I are going for a lesson with Graham Law on Saturday to try and help me contain the 18hh duracell bunny!

Millie is *hopefully* going to be making a little blob at stud :)

MillionDollar

Visit site
I can finally join in after 13 months of no competing! And I've actually thrown us right in the deep end and we're doing two Elementaries tomorrow, 43 and 45, eep, neither of us have competed at this level. Eek! I'll just be happy if we get round the tests without me forgetting them or any spooking. Getting over 60% would be a huge bonus! :p Oh I'm scared!

Good Luck to everyone :D

Sportyspots

Visit site
After today still got 36hrs left to do at work so somehow think competing horses won't be on the agenda! As well as work and normal care of horses house sitting for mother who's away competeting in Scotland which means keeping an eye on my dad, not easy his latest habit is wondering off leaving house door wide open and gate to road open after letting dogs out!!!!!!

Nats_uk

Visit site
Grr - was going to pick up new horse on Sat but had set back with strangles blood test so now waiting results of scoping (which vet is certain will be all fine) so now might be going up to Westfield for some cheer up shopping!!

Sunday - no plans as yet apart from getting antsy waiting for lab results lol

little_flea

Visit site
Think I'm going to Patchetts for BS. No idea what I'm jumping or with which horses though, I think I have a pick of 3 this week – wanted to get Maggie out but not very good classes for a rusty horse with her level of winnings... might take the stallion and/or his daughter instead.

Third_Time_Lucky

Visit site
Sat - Arena ODE @ Bishop Burton, entered 90cm class
Sun - T will spend the day in the field mooching with his mates whilst I catch up with housework/gardening and then a hack up the lane early evening

Twiglet

Visit site
John Smart clinic with the Irish thug on Saturday (was meant to be wedding dress shopping but decided jumping sounded more fun).

Sunday up to Snuffolk for a family party...boring non-horsey day!

JFTDWS

Visit site
Going to a highlands/dales/fell show at Sandringham on Saturday with the Fergie pony, to do some dressage (dizzy heights of novice y'know :p), showing and showing off his jump jet mode in the workers (I may die :p). Since I am an overgrown child I will clearly try and stick him in the handy pony class too :eek:

Sunday technically we have horseball training at the garrison but I think it's been cancelled due to lack of players :mad: also have friends coming over to see the beasts, so he might be doing pony rides (while I pray he doesn't embarass me :D)

dafthoss

Visit site
Friday evening at pony club

Not much else planned though, might pop down to little downham some time to watch and might see if I can hop in with JFTD to go camera bitching and fence post threatening for her on saturday :p. Other than that enjoy the fact that I have finished my first year of uni as of 3pm today :D.

Britestar

Visit site
No competing here, but going through music 'hell' trying to find something that suits, so no doubt back to friends school for more circles to endless CD's!

_EVS_

Visit site
Hooray for the weekend!

Fri: Day off work - saddler coming (££££££££££!!!!!!!!!!)
Sat: Easy day/hack
Sun: BS at Weston Lawns (Horse's old owner will be there - eek no pressure!)

tinap

Visit site
Need to get some vids done of this pony doing something other than showjumping so..

Sat: taking daughter back over to the dark side to do some dressage at Port Royal (she actually really enjoyed it the other week :D)

Sun: managed to grab a late entry for showcross at Epworth- doing open so got lovely late times, might even be able to squish a Sunday dinner in beforehand :D

Have a good weekend everyone!! xx

emma.is

Visit site
Just going to have a pop round some jumps at home and lots and lots of chemistry revision for the impending exams! Very exciting for everybody who is getting out and about with their horses :( Few weeks left of hard slog.

not_with_it

Visit site
Tomorrow I have to do a big shop at Asda. :D

Then on sunday I get to play out doing some BD.
I'm feeling a little unprepared as after having over 3 years off competing we're bound to be a little ring rusty.
*fingers crossed*