***Weekend Plans***

Ferdinase514

Visit site
Bonjour!

What a change inthe weather?! We are forecast 29 degress here in sunny Snuffolk, today. :cool: Yet we still have a field underwater with obligatory ducks :eek:

Anyways....

SAT: Judge training @ NH. Pulling my finger out to do my List 4 upgrade.

SUN: Judging for BBRC.

There will be much Cob appreiciation taking place over weekend (we have almost nailed left canter transistions, without flinging ourselves in to it). Names so far include: The Artful Dodger (++ already registered though :mad:) Maxinquaye and Resevoir COB. :rolleyes: :D ;)

Enjoy!! :D

FMC x

millitiger

Visit site
I like Reservoir Cob!

I am going to ride in a minute, then getting in the car with my dog Boris and we are whizzing down to Devon for a weekend by the beach :) :)

measles

Visit site
Looks like we may finally get our first BE run this year in the Novice at Pontispool on Sat :D

Fantastic! Very best of luck, SJ and Pip :)

We have a quiet one as A still in the midst of exams. Might even try and put feet up in the sun which is unheard of. Friday night we are going to see how Poppy our homebred 12.2hh is going with a friend who is riding her away for us at the moment.

Also looking through for sale ads will be on the cards as looking for a 12.2hh jumping pony schoolmaster if anyone know of any outgrown small people?

tinap

Visit site
A weekend off!!! No shows, no early starts for once!

Might venture up to the beach with the nag on Sunday though :D

Have a good weekend everyone xx

Tempi

Visit site
I like Reservoir Cob!! :D :D

Teaching tonight and tomorrow along with riding both mine. Then Saturday off to Sparsholt for E59 and M75.

Sunday got both to ride and then working in the afternoon, so no rest for me this weeked!!

catembi

Visit site
I've finally got a roof back on my house (has taken 6 months...we are still living in an outbuilding between the hay barn & the tackroom...) so I am hoping to venture out after this long enforced break. Trying Trev in the trailer later, & if all okay, may try to book a lesson for the w'end. Or box to the next village for safer hacking.

If all is *not* okay, a kicked to bits trailer will be going on eBay later... eeeeeppp...

Tr0uble

Visit site
Affiliated debut on Sunday! (quiet Friday night and Saturday) over at Fenning Farm - quite nervous....doing Prelim 7&19....lets see if my dressage Rhino can hold his own against the BD lot!! :-D

HazyXmas

Visit site
Can't believe that we're almost at another weekend.

We've finally found & purchased a lorry :) so planning a practise drive with horsey on board tonight before we head off to a 2 day event at Offchurch on Saturday. Very excited, but nervous, keeping fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone & don't forget the suncream :)

Farma

Visit site
I am off to Champneys Health spa fri & sat then to BD at Harolds Park Farm Sunday ...cant wait :)

Good luck to everyone competing!

Heidi1

Visit site
I like Reservoir Cob!!

Sat : Gentle ride out, friend going to ride one of mine whilst I ride the other, then going to give all three girls a nice refreshing bath. Bit of retail therapy and then a nice relaxing night in as have early start in the morning.

Sun : Helping YO at ODE (Eland Lodge), looking forward to a bit of sunshine....

Good look all who are competing and rest of you ahve a good weekend..

squiz22

Visit site
Nothing!!! OH is away and I've booked a lie in sat morning! I honestly can't wait!

I've got bits and bobs that need doing at the yard and tack that needs cleaning.. think I'll pop my shorts on and potter! Can't wait!!

PaddyMonty

Visit site
Saturday, teaching friend then off to watch BS at keysoe. Jump putterupper services offered to anyone there that needs help :D
Sunday, Icecream, chocolate cake, sofa and F1 Purfik:D

Jane_Lou

Visit site
Saturday - quick jump at home on grass to ensure the brakes and steering still operate before next weekend

Sunday - assuming the brakes and steering worked ;) off to Keysoe to jump the BN on a ticket and then go XC schooling

Backup plan if Saturday is a disaster is to go to MKEC instead and hire the grass show jumping arena and then school there!

Tinks81

Visit site
Yay my last week of doing nothing !!! Am holding out not competing as want my pony to get her Newcomer double clears for 2013 which start in June!!

I am sure I will be complaining soon of having too much to do with around 4 shows (dressage and jumping) a week coming up in June !!!

gillianfleming

Visit site
Off to Hopetoun HDT from Friday, going to nip across there this afternoon to walk obstacles before grooming on my first marathon on saurday.
Got dressage tomorrow, ,my mum is writing for one of the judges so we have to be there for 8am.
Really looking forward to a great weekend, camera battery is charged and will start baking after breakfast

Rambo

Visit site
Off to Pyecombe again on saturday for some more BS. Looking for another BN DC and the trying for Scope qualification in the Kathrine James 1m.

Harrie123

Visit site
I am going to watch Houghton Hall event! Can't wait! Its been ages since I went to an event just to watch!

Might get some XC schooling in on Bruce and maybe a little outing for Purdey! Pilgrim has a well earn't weekend off!

KatB

Visit site
All being well, im at Keysoe saturday for the disco and scope qual. Fingers xd though as havent trotted pony up yet and she can sometimes object to changes in shoeing...

Nats_uk

Visit site
I vote Reservoir Cob :)
Friday - day off so will be going down to see Vegas in the morning
Saturday & Sunday - will be in London for a Comic Con so Mum gets V all to herself. She is finally having the saddler out on Saturday too

Leg_end

Visit site
Love reservoir cob :)

I've got my LouiseM lesson on Fri which I am equally as terrified and excited about (fingers crossed we don't make idiots of ourselves) :) Having a nice quiet hack on Sat and then (as long as Fri has gone well) SJ on Sun :)

JJ1987

Visit site
Quiet weekend this week, working on Saturday and then preparing for dressage comp on Tuesday at Keysoe with added cross country training afterwards :)

dafthoss

Visit site
I have my louisem session on saturday evening :eek: not sure if I should be excited or scared or both :eek:. Going to watch the rc training at keysoe in the afternoon as I want to see what the style jumping is all about as in another moment of maddness I quite fancy doing it, so might wave at some HHOers doing the BS.

ArcticFox

www.bryland.co.uk
I Like Reservoir Cob!

got the RC horse trials teams on Sat, going in the 90cms as we are still eligible and he has been keeping other hoss company while on box rest so not been out much.

Maiden voyage for Trudy the Truck :)

a48df2a0.jpg

very excited! hope the hoss travels ok in it!

Then going to see Dara O'Brian :)

rara007

Visit site
Novice and badminton young horse class on Sat at NH with C :) Though very spaced out times so may w/d from the novice.
:)

nikkimariet

Visit site
Fri :Schooling Fidget (and maybe a walk and trot round the fields if he behaves).

Sat: Schooling, washing and polishing pony and tack....

Sunday: Off for a spot of BD-ing on the Sunday!

I will be sunbathing in between all of the above :cool:

NR99

Visit site
Another vote for Reservoir Cob :)

Tomorrow LouiseM lesson, looking forward to meeting other HHO'ers.

Saturday, taking the baby for a couple of unaffiliated SJ classes

Sunday, sunbathing like Nikkimariet. I'm off to Cyprus in a couple of weeks and currently so white it's painful to look at :D

MandyMoo

Visit site
Friday - day off riding, so will sit and revise for my uni exams (the joys)

Saturday - Exam.... Physiology. yay... :(

Sunday - Ride my boys and also go and see/ride a horse for sale for the 3rd time :)

good luck everyone competing and i hope everyone has a good weekend!! :D

AutumnRose

Visit site
Ooooo I forgot about these!!!

Sat-my first post baby event!!! Pulborough for the rising club eventing areas. Going to require military planning with a 12 week old in tow but I'm very excited!!

Sunday-B will have day off and I'll be trying to get organised with tents etc for following weekend. We're going up to Aston to rc Festival of Horse as I've qualified for the combined training champs. Again with baby in tow!