***Weekend Plans***

Ferdinase514

Visit site
Quite a fun one for us this weekend.....

Fri: Snuffolk Show - MH is riding a little spotty mare from work.

Sat: BBRC clinic - What the Judge Wants - lots of lovely people get to ride a test and have a training session from me :D

Sun: Studying :mad:

Enjoy! :)

FMC x

measles

Visit site
Tonight and tomorrow late at work :( and A getting to know our rather nice new 16.1 5yo by a son of Corland :) Saturday flights booked to Ireland for a spot of shopping and looking at a couple of 12.2hh ponies for B. Sunday is my birthday and will be spent in a relaxing fashion, ie PC rally for A and B in the morning, clients coming to look at a horse afternoon and then going to see Elton John with my mother at night. So, a busy one for us!

tinap

Visit site
Sounds fun (other than the studying!!) :)

A bit of a different weekend for us...

Sat: spending all day trying to remove the union flag my daughter sprayed into the ponys tail last weekend. Even after being out in torrential rain, it is still visible :(

Sun: taking them eventing at a nearby PC branch! They've not evented for 2yrs as the daughter hated the long days, but she fancies another go so fingers crossed we all survive :D

Have a good weekend everyone xx

Tr0uble

Visit site
A weekend off from competing for us. I'm off, with a friend, to visit Janet and hopefully meet Baby R's little sister!

Other than that, I'll be hacking and probably de cobweb my stable again.

GreyCoast

Visit site
Happy birthday for Sunday Measels - it's my birthday too!

I normally don't open this thread for jealousy, but I just have to say that I'm riding this weekend! Exciting! Everyone's had a month off due to my study commitments and it's been too wet to ride after work this week so this weekend I'm going to be hunting for the driest patch on the property or most likely going to the neighbour's arena. Can't wait! And it's a long weekend in Melbourne so I get to ride three consecutive times on both horses in daylight! *Happy dance*

Harrie123

Visit site
On Saturday we are going to Draycott!
On Sunday we are going to Draycott!

Pilgrim is doing the Novice on Saturday and Bruce is doing the 90 on Sunday! Quite looking forward to having two events on one weekend and on two lovely horses!

Tempi

Visit site
Saturday riding, teaching and working.

Sunday off to Kingston Maurward for the Elementary Hickstead Dressage Masters Semi Finals with Bloss :D And doing M75 aswell.

BeckyD

Visit site
Happy Birthday Measles and Grey Coast, and have a fab time in Tuscany, Holidays are coming!

Fri - lesson at another yard to see what Bill makes of their surface, maybe pop a few jumps

Sat - lesson at another yard (haha, yes duplicate days but different yards, same instructor - he'll be sick of the sight of me!) to work on our Prelims for the following day

Sunday - Prelims 4 and 18, Trailblazers 2nd rounds. Hoping to win (perhaps unlikely, admittedly) as its a venue that has good prize money - £15 if you win! Be nice to cover my costs ;) Probably come last though :rolleyes:

Tinks81

Visit site
My weekend starts tomorrow (lovely 2 day week at work)

Friday: Off to South of England - praying for not too much more rain but its normally quite hard there so could be good for it !! taking princess to jump Newcomers and 1.15

Saturday: Badminton Young Horse Qualifier at Oldencraig with the 4yo

Sunday: Kent area show at Eaglesfield for 1.05 and Newcomers with princess

Then only a week till Hickstead !!! wooo hoooo

Lolo

Visit site
Home properly :D Exams and presentations all done now, thank goodness!

Soo...

Friday: concert :D Going to be a good one, band's last hurrah before the holidays so we're playing awesome stuff.

Saturday: homeward bound!!

Sunday: watching Al and Reg schooling with the team selector for the PC intermediate team. 5 people could be on the team, 4 team spaces and 1 individual slot so works out well. Just a case of who does what and it's wide open this year. Al doesn't mind at all (less pressure off the team with their SJ!) so it's going to be a nice jolly at a lovely venue :D

Llanali

Visit site
Happy Birthday Measles and Grey Coast!!

Friday: Amateurs BS at Keysoe, and laying my new hall floor.....
Saturday: BS Regionals at Quainton Stud.....and sanding my new floor
Sunday: BS Scope Qualifiers at Blewbury......and finishing my new floor.

Also need to deliver a puppy to its new home in Hampshire, bake three cakes and a quiche for the RC show which I can't attend, get my hair cut and prepare for a conference on Monday/Tuesday.

nikkimariet

Visit site
Tonight I'm doing 'normal people things' :p

Friday and Saturday will be spent schooling and scrubbing...

Sunday, a spot of BD. Might have the opportunity to warm Fig up at home, so wonder how that will affect his nerves..... :cool:

Happy birthdays where they're due and good luck to everyone competing :)

Twiglet

Visit site
Happy birthday birthday people :D

I'm attempting to persuade the ginger one that he does want to be a dressage pony, and entering him for a Novice on Saturday. We have no walk to canter transitions to speak of, we struggle with 10m circles due to it being akin to steering the Titanic, and he still gets distracted by judges/other horses/fairies, but I've got nothing better on, so might as well :p

Sunday got gung ho friend coming to hack him....in preparation for her taking him hunting for the first time in the autumn (although haven't broken the news to her yet)

not_with_it

Visit site
Friday I'm supposed to be going to Bramham with a friend but looking at the weather I bet it's going to be a mud bath. :eek: I might reconsider that one.

Sunday we're going dressaging. After 2 distasterous outings we are travelling further afield to see if we get better scores and nicer judges. :D

Monday is still a secret so I cant say just yet. ;)

ShowJumperBeckii

Visit site
Friday- More revision :(
Saturday- Working and riding race horses
Sunday- Going to be keen and start jumping some uprights:p (horse been off jumping 7months) So hopefully soon will be out and about like everyone else

_Rach_

www.rhpeventing.weebly.com
Not a great deal for us this weekend, Twizzy curently has a fat and hot fore leg, and I have no idea what she has done, and she is 100% sound???
Very odd
So if its still hot and fat il be cold hosing, and if it goes down it will be controlled hacking in a walk and trot.

Deefa

Visit site
Sat - going to an equestrain car boot near us in the morning then walk the course for Draycott before getting the elephant plaited.

Sunday - Draycott Be80 with Goli!

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
Saturday: Doing repairs to the horse area of our semi trashed horsebox :( Should come right though.

Sunday: Competing at Weston Lawns hopefully if Saturday's job goes well. :)

oscarwild

Visit site
Having a quiet weekend. Was planning on a local show on Sunday but have been trying to do some desensitizing to tannoys and it not going very well so thinking of giving sunday and miss and trying her out in a couple weeks instead. haha

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
Tomorrow- work, followed by walking the course at Draycott
Saturday- stewarding at unaff dressage at eland lodge- praying it doesn't rain!
Sunday- hopefully be90 at Draycott, if it's cancelled I will try and find somewhere to go showjumping!

catembi

Visit site
Fri - picking up a hired trailer.

If Trev loads - sj lesson Fri; dr lesson Sat.

If he doesn't - will be returning the trailer on Fri!

Everything crossed for successful loading & non-self-harming travelling, please!

T x