***Weekend Plans***

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
Saturday- day off work so going to do some stressage at Allens Hill (just 2 prelims). Then Sunday we are holding the ELympics at Eland Lodge, so will be helping there! Hope the forecast is very wrong!!

Nats_uk

Visit site
Jealous!!

Busy one for me!!

Sat: ride/clean tack/wash pony all before 11am before heading to Norton Heath so PS can chase her last qual point, we'll probably arrive home around 9pm :eek:

Sun: off to Swallowfield with Fidget for some BD antics!

Good luck to everyone competing!

Damn will miss you by a day then

Had a brilliant flatwork lesson tonight so pony gets Friday night off
Saturday: think Mum will take her out for a hack
Sunday: early morning ride then off to write for the elementary at NH

Nicnac

Visit site
Saturday - new pony viewing am then ride mad ex-racer pm
Sunday - take mad ex-racer to riding club dressage to do 2 Prelims if I can get him into arena! (unless it's cancelled due to more rain forecast :()

Sportyspots

Visit site
Work, work, work and what's worse is the fact making up for the time off I had for Suffolk show which for us didn't happen!!!!

Advantage of working weekends is odd day off through the week and what Rosiefan missed out when mentioning LB was 3rd at The Jays was that Rosie had 3 entered, all DC for 1st, 2nd and 3rd! Very impressive. Thankfully she didnt enter the 1.05 (although the likes of Tim Page and Sharon Hunt did) so gave me a chance to win a class and diesel money home!

mudmonkey17

Visit site
Friday: quiet hack the working Friday and Saturday night so Saturday off in field for horse.
Sunday: hopefully dressage with maybe some sj or showing depending on what classes don't clash with dressage times.

JFTDWS

Visit site
Tomorrow desperately trying to find the key to my gate before I have to confess to Mr Farmer I can't find it and need to borrow his spare to get the horse out on Sunday :eek: If it stops raining I might even get to school my horse :cool: (curse not having a school in this weather!)

Saturday, clean bog pony up, do the 9 million yard things i've been procrastinating, meet friend for lunch and hopefully pop up to NH in the evening to gawp and PS and CS being awesome. Spend evening crying self to sleep in full realisation of my own incompetence :cool: :D

Sunday unaff stressage with the bog pony, p7 and n34. *shudders*