****Weekend Plans****

Harrie123

Visit site
On Saturday much excitement as puppy arriving as surprise birthday present for B :D

How exciting!!! You are very lucky!

We are off to Milton Keynes BE novice with Grim on Saturday -should be done and dusted by 11am!!

Sunday I am taking my baby horse XC schooling - could be exciting!!!

Jingleballs

Visit site
Friday - drinks with friends for a flat warming

Saturday - BLAIR WHOOP WHOOP!!

Sunday - quiet hack and sort pony and then packing

Monday - Off to Arran for 5 days with OH and the pooch! Cannot wait!!!

Measles - make sure you take lots of pictures of the new arrival! :D

Last edited:

Lilly79

Visit site
Measles, that's exciting! What kind of puppy is it?

I'm going to be packing my own and my horses stuff all weekend long, we're moving from the Netherlands to Aberdeen on Tuseday :)

claire_p2001

asdexploitvangroenhove.weebly.com
Measles - excitement all round for you :) Can't wait for puppy pics! Is A jumping at Scope?

I'm off to Scope on Saturday (Hopefully) Been touch and go all week, Jack was shod early this week and went foot sore :( He is never foot sore so has had week off and is getting better slowly, not jumping till Sunday so keeping fingers crossed! If we do make it we will be jumping Members Cup and Blue Riband :)

Good luck to everyone else competing!

measles

Visit site
Lilly79 - good luck with the move and enjoy Scotland :)

She looks like a rough coated JRT but is half Bichon Frise. We went for her as she threw herself at us with her tail going 100 to the dozen and kept wagging and smiling rather than for any breeding related reason.

B is absolutely dog daft. At night he has to race from the bathroom to bed otherwise our existing terriers get there first and pinch all the quilt! :D

Sorry OP - off topic!

Last edited:

measles

Visit site
Measles - excitement all round for you :) Can't wait for puppy pics! Is A jumping at Scope?

I'm off to Scope on Saturday (Hopefully) Been touch and go all week, Jack was shod early this week and went foot sore :( He is never foot sore so has had week off and is getting better slowly, not jumping till Sunday so keeping fingers crossed! If we do make it we will be jumping Members Cup and Blue Riband :)

Good luck to everyone else competing!

No, he's been concentrating on producing the young irish horses we have had in and so didn't get to jump any qualifiers and Saffy has had a quiet year.

Good luck and I hope that Jack's tenderness resolves. Isn't it always the way these things happen before a big show? A is there supporting his girlfriend's relatives jumping so really having a break for a week while I cope with work, the yard and a new puppy!

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
measles - so so jealous of the imminent puppy arrival, I think this is a birthday your son will remember as the best one for the rest of his life :)

Sat - wedding, 4th of 5 this year

Sun - Kiting in anglesey

I'm hoping to get a lesson at the Pen Lyn Lusitano stud on the monday, will have to ring and see if its possible - its a long trip for me, and only just sorting out logistics (inc OH and dog) :)

Last edited:

dafthoss

Visit site
Measles good luck with the puppy, sounds great fun and make sure we get pics of the two of them together :D. Does B know he is getting a puppy?

Sat - wedding and bridesmaid dress stuff and possibly if I have time the combined training at the yard if not just the bbq after.

Sun - more wedding stuff, walk course and get pony ready

Mon - EVENTING :D:D:D pony doing his second one and if all goes well will potentially make his BE debut in a few weeks.

Jane_Lou

Visit site
Friday - Start of just over a week off :), jump at home and head over and walk course at MK

Saturday - Quick rush round the sale at local saddlers in the hope of a bargain rug or two then back home to wash and prepare for Milton Keynes BE100 in the morning, unlike Harrie123 we won't be done and dusted before lunch, infact we won't have even left the yard! mega late times this week as right at the end of the section.

Sunday - plaiting for a friend who is off to a local show and then starting a week or catch up jobs at home, everything from housework, via gardening and decorating

This all assumes that the horrid summer cold I have suddenly developed goes away :(

Holidays_are_coming

Visit site
Woop whoop I may give the beast sat and sun off as I've ridden all week but Monday I'm allowed to do my first few jumps so booked a lesson will try and sort the left canter then pop a few baby fences so excited I'll try and get some photos/videos!!!

Measles I've put some pics of my bichon x in the dog bit, he has the most amazing personality and is a fab dog!

Oh and I'm off rowing again Sunday!!!

Lanky Loll

Visit site
Does sulking count?
We've not been out harness racing all season because each time we get the mare halfway fit it chucks it down again, racing is cancelled and the ground's too wet to work on at home :mad:
I've been retraining dad's TB to go and do "something" (vague hopes of some showing and possibly some BE if I can find some big enough brave pants :p), well this weekend was going to be our debut in a retrained showing class (and my first proper competition in 14 years :eek:) and that's been cancelled too :mad:
Hoping to find an alternative whether that's some xc schooling (hopefully going to a HT in a couple of weeks and haven't done any xc with her for a few months - unless that gets cancelled as well :rolleyes:) or a funride or possibly some SJ if one of the local centers manages to run.

Escada2004

Visit site
Good luck everyone at Scope and other events :D

Measels - ooo puppy how exciting :D

I wasnt going out this weekend but picked the new lorry up last night so decided last min to book a stable and go to Weston Lawns Sat to Mon :D

Escada2004

Visit site
Escada you're so lucky, i love weston! Where did you find your lorry in the end?

Nothing exciting planned for me, just yard spring cleaning!

Showjumpingfilly cant wait :D got my lorry from near Aintree, ended up with a 7.5t still but short wheel based Daf and obviosuly spent more money than originally planned ;) just got to sell the old one now!

Spring cleaning yuck :p

MandyMoo

Visit site
I have a fairly busy weekend for a change!!

Friday - SJ lesson on Socks with John Steels
Saturday - Schooling Socks, hacking Monty, schooling Bugsy....walking Eland Lodge xc course
Sunday - Eland Lodge hunter trial on Monty...probably ride the others afterwards

hope everyone has a good weekend!!! :)

Emma86

Visit site
Have to share because I am so excited... :D
I'll be in portugal at the Centro Equestre da Leziria Grande training on Lusitano stallions! Think I may have pretty sore seat bones by Tuesday!

little_flea

Visit site
Taking my sister and Maggie to BD at Patchetts on Sunday, an Elementary and a Medium I think.

I will probably go to Weston Lawns for BS on Monday, not sure what to jump, a 1.10 and maybe a 1.15 if they have any.

Jenni_

www.facebook.com
Good luck Jenni_ What are you going to look at?

Something completely different for a change! 16.1hh Apaloosa, the sort of brown one that fleckles out to white towards their back end? ( couldn't tell you any of the patterns!) Seemingly a nice dressage prospect! But can jump, which is important to me.

He's at Fiona McIntyre's at the minute but someone has bought him but really has no time for him as they've re-located and are settling in to their new job etc, so I've been offered him for at least 8 months full time to compete / play with, and then share him with his owner after that. But she's not a big comeptition person, she just fell in love with him as a person and wants to hack / play, and is happy for me to keep on competing him as much as I like.

She's really lovely and keeps telling me that she hopes I like him as she likes me! I took her to see a the yard she fancied etc so if all goes well he'll be through in a couple of weeks.

Tizzy

Visit site
Saturday: Cleaning fish tanks and have a bit of a tidy up. In the evening me, OH and 2 friends are off out for a meal.

Sunday: Going up to Norfolk to see my nan and spend the night.

Monday: Spend the day in Norfolk and then come home early evening.

showjumpingfilly

Visit site
Escada - lucky you!

I think we will end up getting
A 7.5 too but hopefully as short as poss! Need plenty of weight as always got 2 on board! So would rather it wasnt stalled for 3 really.

Good luck! And make sure you post a report!!

Lyle

Visit site
I'm really looking forward to this weekend :D It marks the start of the spring eventing season!

Saturday is a clinic run by the Victrorian Eventing Association, and then Sunday is a CT, again run by VEA. It's a great weekend, looking forward to it so much!

Tr0uble

Visit site
Well today I get my new saddle! R has only been back in gentle work for 2 days so that could be interesting!!

Tomorrow, nothing much...play in the school in my new saddle most likely!!

Sunday I *should* have been competing at Long Drove champs, but with R only just back in work after his pneumonia I obviously can't...so I've offered my services as writer and I'll be doing that in the afternoon :)

jess_asterix

Visit site
Sat - ride early, then Spinning and Pilates classes, lunch with a friend and on the Black Country Beer Bus on the eve for a friends bday

Sun - Pick my first pony up from his loan home as they don't want him anymore. Can't wait!! :D :D