****Weekend plans****

madhector

www.darlingdressage.co.uk
Well, as I am off work still and seem to be acting as Ferdinase's PA, I thought I had better do the weekend plans post....

Busy one for us as we start the MOVE....

Bit more packing to do today, then teaching tonight

Friday we will be loading up the trailer with all our belongings and head up north....

Saturday going to look at a yard for Cob, and then driving back to suffolk

Sunday - day off although think will not be resting, as so much to do!

Enjoy! :)

Laafet

adventuresinblackandwhite.co.uk
I can't believe you are moving, I guess that means that I shan't be coming under Ferdinase's BD judging eye :( I have no plans this weekend other than going to watch Burghley, my lovely friend bought me tickets for my birthday (which isn't until October!).

millitiger

Visit site
Saturday taking Vinnie for his first jumping off the yard experience :)- going to arena hire with BSJA course at a local EC.

Nothing much else planned, will try and watch as much Burghley as poss on internet and telly though.

_EVS_

Visit site
Saturday not too much as planning on having a little hangover! - Sunday boxing down the road to Lincomb for a SJ lesson on horrid horse with no manners!

KatB

Visit site
Well other than dodging the mad broken and bored one's hooves, nothing riding wise for me :( ... however, BURGHLEY on Saturday :) and may stroll up to hargate on Sunday to be jealous at all those doing the 1m second rounds... :D

Tempi

Visit site
Good luck with the move, I hope it all goes well :)

Usual plans of riding and teaching, and Sunday taking Jups out for a lesson.

Tuesday off to Wellington for the Ele Petplan and Freestyle.

mrussell

Visit site
Going Unaff Pole bashing with Chester on Friday night, then off to Burghley to watch XC on Saturday and a nice day at home on Sunday catching up on life, weeding and housework !

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
Good luck with the move, if you need any help from northern peeps let me know - if I remember vaguely that you're somewhere in my neck of the woods :)

Saturday - hopefully meeting a HHOer and her lovely horse at the GG centre

Sunday - triathlon training

KatB

Visit site
Katb not sure if I missed your verdict on madam, what was the outcome?

Ello! Nope, you didn't miss it! Still not sure, but the general consensus is she's a bit of a diva and it's likely just to be her flat feet... so more posh shoes ;) She's back in next week for final scans on just her front feet, but X-Rays are good, nothing wrong on bone scans, and suspensory's are clear, so generally good news :) However, she is currently in a small field with no front shoes on so is out of work, and is not enjoying it one bit! Wild child ;) The vet hosp were not impressed with her "sense of humour" either... :eek:

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
I have two sessions being coached by two of my favourite trainers. An hour dressage and 90 mins Sjing. Hoping to work on all the things that are currently annoying me and get them ironed out!

I have also started teaching again and actually quite enjoying it. Finally getting to use my coaching qualification over a year after I actually got it!

Twiglet

Visit site
Taking Irish Thug dressage and showing on Sunday....now he's been scoped and is clear of any ulcers, the verdict is he's just being a brat, so he can get on and do some work. Doing Prelim, Novice and a Hunter class, so will see if he can redeem himself.

tilly_monster

Visit site
Friday I'll be working until 10
Saturday- Burghley can't wait, I've never been before and I get paid on Friday!!
Sunday- goring BE have one in be100 and one in the novice early start for me as I do dressage at 9 and it will take about 4 hours to get there

Smarties

Visit site
when you say moving north how far north are ya coming ?

i am off Horse shopping all going well with my OH as she is the one with more knowledge....

other than that i plan on getting pissed :)

BYR

Visit site
Well other than dodging the mad broken and bored one's hooves, nothing riding wise for me :( ... however, BURGHLEY on Saturday :) and may stroll up to hargate on Sunday to be jealous at all those doing the 1m second rounds... :D

KatB If you do go on Sunday and you have a couple of free minutes could I grab you to help me?

Think mum is going to have to go off on tractor driving duty so il be there on my own :(

Only if you have time though! Hope madam is back to work soon, I havnt seen her out this year yet!

We are off to Burghley sat too :D hope its not going to be too busy :eek:

Good luck to everyone thats out and about!

Jenni_

www.facebook.com
Half day at work tomorrow to head up to Rowallan for the weekend for the Dressage Champs. Friend is picking me up from work in the lorry... don't know how this is going to work :D

BYR

Visit site
BYR of course. Facebook me times (is it drawn order?) Me too re.madam, she's wild currently!

Thank you :) yep its drawn order, not up until Saturday morning, but will FB you as soon as I know!

Milo was wild last night too, first time jumping for 3 months he got a bit excited :rolleyes:

Bright_Spark

Visit site
I was hoping to have done some driving, but seeing as I failed my driving test because I'm a numpty :(:mad::eek:

Hacking new lad :D
Pampering the broken again one :rolleyes:
Groundwork with B- if I feel brave I may have a wee sit! :eek:
Planning some fitness work for me and new lad, plus sorting out lessons.
Monday is 'ouch' day as have vet out to do work up on broken one, 2 jabs and 3 sets of teeth!

Escada2004

Visit site
Sat i will hack out am, then im actually having a well over due haircut!! Then sun im off to Hargate for the Am 2nd round :)

Good luck to everyone competing this weekend :D