****Weekend Plans****

madhector

www.darlingdressage.co.uk
Finally the sun is out and we reached the heady hrights of *drum roll* 11.5C up Norf, today! :cool:

All quiet here this weekend with both boys staying home to polish their moves ready to upgrade to Medium and PSG and Cob off to the gallops on Sun for fitness work.

Enjoy!

MH & F514 :)

Javabb94

Visit site
Fri - put entry in for Baby A's first BE :eek: and some schooling

Sat - some hill work etc
Sun - attempt to begin having a go at BE dressage test got 5 weeks so plenty of time :)

Good luck to anyone competing this weekend :)

MandyMoo

Visit site
boring one for me - mum's back is still agony and the steroid injections have not worked as of yet, so she definitely will not be fit to drive the lorry anywhere exciting for a long while yet most likely...but hey ho, her getting back to full health is more important than taking the boys to some parties, so this weekend I shall be doing a mixture of flat work and hacking with all three of them :)

good luck to anyone competing!

rowy

Visit site
Finally doing a competition!!
Sunday- Brooksby bd with spot bott! Just one test- novice 27 to get us back into it.
Might take the 4 year old after for board/ travel practise.

dafthoss

Visit site
Saturday we have our first xc lesson of the year, we haven't been since October. Hoping YP doesn't show me up and I can remember how to ride properly :eek:

Sunday I think I'm going to watch isleham, if the weather isn't rotten like last year. Any one that's there let me know and I can cheer/photo or any thing else for that matter.

little_flea

Visit site
My sister and our Maggie have their Elementary Regionals at Patchetts on Sunday. Maggie is 50% amazing, 50% out of control wild (airborne spins, cantering on the spot) so no high hopes. :/

I'm taking schoolmaster stallion Sky and young grey mare Vanilla to Bury Farm for first show of the year on Thursday so need a bit of prep...

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
After Norman's hard week last weekend of doing one whole combined training he appears to have twinges something so is having a week off.

No matter, I'm off skiing for a week :D

Llanali

Visit site
A whole weekend at home- bliss. Been out evey weekend in Feb, both days twice, and I'm tired!

So it's staying at home, bit of shopping and a Sunday lunch which might actually hit the table at lunchtime.

On a canine note, my dogs need bathing ahead of Crufts on Thursday too:

mil1212

Visit site
Today will be spent nervously waiting for the vet and ascertaining if my lovely cow pony has done any long term damage.
Sunday will probably spent taking my old horse for a ride on Cannock chase, hopefully the weather will be pleasant.
Monday I am supposed to be taking cow pony to a Lucinda Green clinic, but I think this is highly doubtful :(

Sportyspots

Visit site
Fri work
Sat -Isleham - yes!
Sun work
Llanelli good luck, I'm dog sitting the ones that aren't going from wed-sat ( poss sun!!!) as rest of family into various dog discliplines, im the only one stupid enough to get involved with horses instead!

Heidi1

Visit site
Nothing for me, staying at home, going to ride my three girls and sort out some stuff, do some shopping and just relax, stressful week....

Good luck all who are competing and rest of you have a good weekend....

Bright_Spark

Visit site
Was hoping to go and do some clear round jumping on Matti, but seeing as I've had the vet out 3 times over the past week (twice for Amber and once for Matti), we're having an easy weekend.

Thankfully both fine now- just wish I could say the same for my nerves and bank balance!

ReggiePerrin

Visit site
Busy weekend as we're trying to get up to speed to do our first ODE at Twesledown UA in April! XC schooling at Littleton on Saturday and then SJ at Felbridge on Sunday. We had a really horrible fall at Felbridge between Christmas and New Year after a disagreement over a water tray and a stack of soft toys, so we're just slowly rebuilding our confidence and hope to do the 60cm and 70cm classes!

Llanali

Visit site
Yep, ferdinase, I've got my latest litter having their crufts debut, and I have the dam, one of my champions in veteran bitch, the pup I kept in puppy bitch, and all the pups I homed elsewhere in puppy dog- think I might show one for his owner because she's a paralysed with nerves already!

It's my first crufts without my mother, who died in October, so it's bitter sweet, and the pressure to prove I can do it alone is on. It's also the first litter I bred alone- she had brain cancer and the pups arrived a week before she was diagnosed- so although we have had many litters in the last 40 years as a family and blood line, this is "my" litter..... Gulp. Thanks for the wishes though, and keep your eyes peeled on the Thursday tv if you watch it for the salukis! If we do well ill tell you who we are, if my pup disgraces me by behaving like an ejit I don't want anyone knowing who we are!! ;) :D

SportyS- good luck to your family! I'm idiot enough to do horses and dogs.....

RFS

New User
Visit site
Not very exciting for me, am working all weekend, although with a tiny glimmer of something exciting I have a lesson with the one and only MH after work on Sat :)

KatB

Visit site
Hacking and jumping for ratbag and myself...both will be slightly exciting and neck strap will be in full use ;) may pop down to Aston too tomorrow too :)

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Combined training at Quainton. Preshush early times then take her home and go back later with Jasmine. Video camera hopefully sorted so should I decide to do another flying dismount like last week I'll be able to show you all :D

ilvpippa

Visit site
Going to London with the boyfriend. But leaving my girl who came in from the field yesterday with a very possible check ligament injury. She's weight baring very well although she was a huge bandage on. Scan next Thursday. Fingers crossed everyone please it's only mild!