Visit site
Spring has sprung up Norf!

Sat: hack for Cob then heading up/down/across to Hartpury

Sunday: writing for Prelim class @ BD Nationals

.....rest of the week? Revising for yr 1 MBA exam :eek: *wibble*

Enjoy! F514 :)

doratheexplorer

Visit site
Friday : EDT coming for work horses and I have a jump lesson with B in the afternoon.

Saturday : Its going to be sunny, so I will take the hunters for a lovely stroll (out of control gallop) on the downs

Sunday : XC clinic at Coombelands

Good luck to everyone competing!!

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
Grooming for friend at Belton on Friday and Saturday. She's in the 2* and I can already see one hhoer I know of in the same section (although I don't know them!)

Hoping for some nice weather! :)

catembi

Visit site
Sat - hacking out with Adrian's sharer. First time since Trev has been feeling better, so hope he behaves...
Sun - taking Adrian to Potton sj. Only small unaff, but a step up from last week.

Good luck, everyone!

T x

Twiglet

Visit site
Buying TWO new saddles on Saturday (hopefully). Beyond excited :D

And trying desperately to pin Kate Lukas down for a SJ lesson at LMEQ on Sunday, if not it'll be week two of cross country schooling (must remember to put brave pants in the lorry this time round, I was rather pathetic last week).

Have fun at Hartpury, wave to Zig for me ;)

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
Today- eventing at Aston le Walls. It is so bizarre to be sat around doing nothing the morning of an event- we don't need to leave until 11 and got pony ready yesterday so I'm totally chilled!
Saturday- eventing at Eland. Yes, eventing twice in 3 days! Everything's been cancelled so we entered whatever we could in the hope that something will run! Still, Giz is super fit and it's only be90. Will probably do her good actually, might get a half decent dr test out of her on Sat ;)
Sunday- helping at our local team chase, and someone coming to see my little connie. Hope that works out!

Jenni_

www.facebook.com
Practicing our tests for next Wednesday night as were doing a local riding clubs evening dressage show. And then a nice loooong hack with lots of trotting up hills for her bum (and mine!)

Firewell

Visit site
Saturday hacking out, cleaning and plaiting the Jbean, trying and probably failing to get them as neat as Lex2501's!
Sunday early birdies off to Twesledown UA with Lex2501 and the rest of team Jae. All being well that is! (Could do with the rain not being too awful between now and then!).

Lollysmum

Visit site
Spring has sprung up Norf!

Sat: hack for Cob then heading up/down/across to Hartpury

Sunday: writing for Prelim class @ BD Nationals

.....rest of the week? Revising for yr 1 MBA exam :eek: *wibble*

Enjoy! F514 :)

Oooo that will be writing for us then! I'm so excited about going and it's my daughter and pony doing all the work. We think this will be their swansong really as she is nearly grown out of BD, over 5'7 and 13, so I'm just hopeing they do themselves justice and have a fantastic experience - no expectations at all, just want them to have a fab time and my OH get some great photos. Hopefully they won't be the partnership spooking at all the flower pots, but you never can tell :p

Good luck everyone else out competing this weekend...

Holidays_are_coming

Visit site
Sat hopefully another nice hack on madam who fingers crossed is turning a corner and being very good.

Sunday im off to Belton with dafthoss hopefully in the sunshine to watch tge advanced horses go round!

RunToEarth

Visit site
Saturday I am going to have a stroll around Belton, hopefully see some of you wonderful lot :) Saturday night we're at a Hunt ball.

Sunday I am going to attempt to pull my finger out, get on the grey and go schooling. Joy!

KatB

Visit site
Belton Friday with a friend doing the novice, and Saturday Belton again with OH and his friend (!) which is a turn up for the books....!!

Stencilface, will see you there...! :)

Jane_Lou

Visit site
Lorry is back in sick bay again - the sooner I can get it sold and buy a new one the better, plans of a bit of BS at Bury Farm out the window

Sat : Friend over from Ireland so we will have a jumping session at home

Sunday : Cleaning everything that's still sitting around from Aston last week ready for next weekend.

In between I will be praying that the lorry is fixed and ready for Solihull next weekend!

monte1

Visit site
My weekend starts tomorrow! YAAY..Day off to take DD to do her Pony Club C test, then I am off to walk the XC course at Tweseldown. Saturday, quiet hack then clean and plait horse and all tack! ( oh and get very stressed :D) Sunday, early early start off to Tweseldown for ODE.. good luck to everyone out and about this weekend, am hoping for dry weather!

SnowGoose

Visit site
For the first time in a year I have horsey weekend plans :D

still broken, but B has been on schoolmaster duties taking his lovely rider from UA90 to BEnov in less than a year (lucky to have found very dedicated rider) and is doing the novice at Belton tomorrow (proud mum :D) I'm tagging along as 'owner' (less glamourous than it sounds, leaving yard at 0530 for course walk and 0806 dressage :rolleyes:).

Back at belton on Sunday to spectate and shop. I should be fairly easy to spot by the attractive plaster cast on my hand :(

Javabb94

Visit site
Fri - hope to take Abbie schooling over eden valley BE90 fences (tried yesterday but was hired out!)

Sat - probably lungeing/hills

Sun - flat work in arena

Fairly quiet this weekend after eden valley last weekend - she will be doing some unaff jumping on Thursday in prep for her first BN hopefully on 12th May

vermillion

Visit site
First time I've had 'weekend plans' to post since returning.

Saturday - first dressage outing on the new mare; just hoping I don't disgrace myself! My last dressage was at Norton Disney in 2011 :eek:
Still musing whether to take Mr M along too as he is is feeling much better after his 3 months off.

Sunday - jump lesson with a new instructor in the hope she can help me find my brave pants again - they appear to have been lost in the wash for a while and I have turned into a nervous nellie with showjumps.

Have a lovely weekend all who are at Belton; it is such a lovely event.

MandyMoo

Visit site
Fri - xc schooling on Socks

Sat - Coventry university open day (I have an offer there so I am just going to go have a look around! second degree here I come ;) first Biology, now Physio - I am WAY too keen a learner it seems!)

Sun - Flat work on Socks and then hacking Monty :)

Heidi1

Visit site
Sat : Hack out my 3 girls, collect feed and chill, busy week at work.

Sun : Off to Belton with mum, OH and JRT to shop and spectate, hope the weather is nice, could really do with some sunshine...

Good luck all who are competing and rest of you have a good weekend..

dollymix

Visit site
Trying to get my welsh D x fit, as looking for a long term loan home for her. So power hack I think tomorrow

Sat & Sun - working all weekend as a photographer for the "official" tog at breckenbrough BE. If anyone is competing and wants to say hello please do! It can get lonely sat in a cold windswept field for 2 consecutive days :)

You'll be able to identify me as the only female "official" tog... And i will be wearing multiple unflattering layers in an attempt to ensure my "clicking" fingers doesn't freeze to my camera! Lol :)