****Weekend Plans****

bounce

Visit site
Friday evening I'm off to the British Dressage National Champs gala evening after winning a couple of tickets to go and watch.

Saturday will be spent mostly recovering from a busy week and trying to catch up on some missed sleep ready for my 3 hour journey up to the BRC Eventers Challenge qualifier at Swalcliffe on Sunday where I'm having a crack at the 90.

PolarSkye

Visit site
Sat Tweseldown for the Donkey's first ODE - 90 cms

Sun much-deserved day off for the Boy - back to T-down as a spectator for me (and my lovely collie cross Dinks)

elsiex

Visit site
Sat - BSJA at Norton Heath - attempt first 1m Amateur qual on the donk! Then home and sit on my mare that I haven't ridden in a year due to injury :D Excited!

Sunday - First day out hopefully with no rugs on in the field for ponies! I shall be in a pub garden somewhere sipping a cold vino!

vam

Visit site
I've got a lesson on Sat then Sun morning i'm hoping to catch up with some friends at the RC dressage champ show then helping a friend horse shop in the afternnon.
Good luck to all those competing :)

Kal

Visit site
Yay!!! First time I get to go somewhere since last October.

Sat - going jumpcross training. First time trying this so I hope he takes to it.

Sun - hopefully a lovely uneventful hack :)

ihatework

Visit site
My ginger dressage horse is having a 'fun' outing .... to Highclere XC ride *MEEP*
Parachute at the ready :D

Bustalot

Visit site
Saturday - Maybe a lesson. Haven't decided yet. If not just hacking and a bit of schooling

Sunday - Scary day :D I am hooking up the trailer to my car for the 1st time since passing my test 2 months ago! eeekkk... a little scared. Just going to drive it round empty for a bit get a feel of it. Then if I am happy, horse no.2 will be loaded and a short couple of mile drive to the local common for hacking in the sunshine with my mum and sis to help me out and give me moral support. Little scared about taking the horse out in the trailer for the 1st time. Only ever hired 3.5 ton lorries before. So its just a day for me to get a feel for it before any major outings. My own transport... scary :eek:

Also hoping to get rugless ponies turned out on Sunday as supposed to be a nice day :)

Angua2

Visit site
Sat - going jumpcross training. First time trying this so I hope he takes to it.

QUOTE]

Which venue?

Grange farm, Wittering. With the riding club :)

You?

Hopefully Codham...... Well I have paid the money but still got to get times etc.... kinda hoping they aren't going to cancel as I also very rashly entered the competition too:eek:

Paladine

Visit site
First clinic in ages! And first time taking Oli somewhere new. Weather looks lovely, clinician is an S dressage judge, we'll be working 4th / psg. Should be able to get pics / vids to share!

Farcical1

Visit site
Saturday, JumpCross training at Wittering on the ginger one.

Sunday, hacking out on the grey one, in a vain effort to curb her waistline. She always looks like she's about to pop a foal out as soon as the grass comes through.