Weekend plans.

comet!

Visit site
I'm off to a BD training day on Sunday with Mark Ruddock.

Then I have a week off work, so I'm off to Bury Farm on Monday for one test. The rest for the week will be used to tidy up the cob in preparation for the Regionals next weekend!

Javabb94

Visit site
Well it's my Birthday today :) so going out for a meal this evening.

Saturday hopefully go Skiing if local slope gets enough snow! Went for 2 days last weekend and it was great but some has melted now, but was snowing there this morning.

Sunday I'm supposed to be going to my RC's eventer challenge however it's forecast for heavy rain and high winds so not sure if I will be going yet. Fingers crossed as I thoroughly enjoyed it last year.

Dumbo

Visit site
Off to a novice jumping clinic tomorrow! Neither of us have jumped for some time - I lost confidence 2 years ago after a fall on a friends pony and my horse hasn't done a lot since his racing days 10 years ago.
Fingers crossed it all goes well!!
Then on sunday I'm mucking out 20 horses as work, yippee :)

MCTM

Visit site
Helping out with RC team dressage tomorrow morning at Snowball, then Sunday off to Littleton Manor for XC clinic. I gather the water jump is pretty good at the moment.....

dianchi

Visit site
Tomorrow sports psychology and Sunday I might see you dianchi, im at Houghton doing our areas sj too, im 2nd to go arhhhh

Im LAST, as in LAST for the team and LAST of the 64 that are jumping!!!!! Soooooooooooooooo not happy about how long madam will be stood on the lorry for! Going to be about 3 hours before I even get on!

MandyMoo

Visit site
Saturday - riding at the crack of dawn before my work shift (booooo)

Sunday - Markfield BS with Socks :) Brit Nov, Disc AND 1m05. eeeeek, moving up a class!!! Haven't jumped a 1m05 class in about four years since I competed Monty..........

mudmonkey17

Visit site
I am taking my ex racer to a training weekend at the TRC. Looking forward to hopefully cracking my phobia of canter that I have developed x

star

Visit site
Winter Regionals at Merrist Wood both days. We've got Novice Freestyle tomorrow, Novice Restricted on Sunday and Prelim on Wednesday. Thankfully not on till late afternoon tomorrow so plenty of time to posh up the orange boy for our first Regionals!

kassieg

Visit site
Hack tomorrow for lucy then im helping my yard owner with a couple of her youngsters
then show cross on sunday with lucy :D
Just hoping I can function a bit better than today I've been in so much pain but I did some interval work tonight & it seems to have sorted me out a bit

pipsqueek

Visit site
Field House sunday...looking forward to it as was working last weekend. Hoping the weather forecast is wrong as it is going to be a bit windy but hopefully not too windy to risk driving there!