Weekend plans.

Carefreegirl

Visit site
After last weeks Dressage disaster at AUW (she took exception to a type of board she'd never seen before and our only two good movements were both centre lines :wink3: ) And from then on she was thinking backwards so after a stop at fence 5 in the SJ we retired.

Sunday we're off to ALW UA and gone back down to 90 just to get her going forward. Had a lesson with Nick on Tuesday and ironed out my position which had got to forward and low. So if your at ALW and see someone riding and doing an impression of a merecat, that'll be me :biggrin3:

Good luck to everybody out and about.

Javabb94

Visit site
Auchinleck cancelled so my plans have changed!!!

Started yesterday with fantastic XC clinic where J was the best I have ever felt he has gone XC !

Tomorrow supposed to be showing him but it's outdoors and weather forecast looks horrendous.

Sunday I have an ROR flat clinic with new project bobby :)

PaddyMonty

Visit site
Tonight schooling the big boy.
Saturday helping 4 people from yard at dressage comp so have 8 tests to call.
Sunday might work on big boys brave pants hacking out alone.

mrsh2010

Visit site
Good luck all!!

We are off to Bury Farm BD tomorrow - nice early start, but thankfully our later test is indoors so might just miss the rain (I hope!) Attempting our first affiliated Novice test - going with the aim of got to start somewhere!

PaddyMonty

Visit site
Good luck all!!

We are off to Bury Farm BD tomorrow - nice early start, but thankfully our later test is indoors so might just miss the rain (I hope!) Attempting our first affiliated Novice test - going with the aim of got to start somewhere!
Good luck with the novice test. Hope Bury is a bit less flooded than it was a couple of weeks ago when we were there. Nice place though.

Wheels

Visit site
Off to watch a local show tonight, SJ and WH mostly. I have a lesson tomorrow and it's quite a long journey

Sunday I would think my horse will get a day off

ann-jen

Visit site
Bramham tomorrow :-D. Fingers crossed we don't get the forecast weather!!!!
Sunday BD at Northallerton. P14 & N28 :)

JFTDWS

Visit site
Lesson Saturday. Still way more scary for me than competing. At least one isn't expected to make conversation, or indeed engage with the judge :eek3:

Quietly contemplating taking Dae to very little clear round on Monday too. Tempting...

LFD

Visit site
As BE at Auchinleck is cancelled I'm going to take wee C up to Inchcoonans for some SJ tomorrow (they also have THE best home baking!!).

Sunday I'm going to support some friends at a local showing show in the morning and in the afternoon I get to take my big injured boy (10 months out post ligament injury) for his first trot! We've been walking under saddle for 6 weeks and the vet says it's time to introduce some trot :) :)

Good luck to everyone who is out and about over the weekend.

alsxx

Visit site
I am venturing to Pachesham unaff on Sunday to do two prelims.... Been concentrating on a lot of work at home and at clinics/lessons but now need to work on achieving good behaviour at shows.

And then tomorrow I have a group clinic with my RC to hopefully use as more desensitisation practice for the aforementioned dressage attempt!

Arniebear

Visit site
I am going to spend all weekend walking up the road!!! :D 10 mins each day!!! :D I know that doesn't sound that exciting but yesterday I was granted the permission to jump aboard after 9 months off due to tendon injury and it was the best 10 minute walk I've had!! :D

Good luck to all of those who are competing! :D

LFD

Visit site
I am going to spend all weekend walking up the road!!! :D 10 mins each day!!! :D I know that doesn't sound that exciting but yesterday I was granted the permission to jump aboard after 9 months off due to tendon injury and it was the best 10 minute walk I've had!! :D

Good luck to all of those who are competing! :D

Best of luck Arniebear - I'm 6 weeks ahead of you with one of mine - we start a 5 min trot this week after 10 months off and then building up walking. Best feeling ever getting back on board!

Jane_Lou

Visit site
Saturday will be once more spent trying to catch up on a million and one jobs at home :(

Sunday we may head over to Keysoe and jump in a couple of classes but still undecided. Depends on how industrious I manage to be Saturday I think!

BeckyD

Visit site
Saturday I'm excited about going to a dressage to music clinic at Turvey, with Equivisions.

Sunday I suppose I'd best go to Glebe and show Bill some SJ before our first ODE of the year at Bury Farm in 2 weeks - he hasn't seen an SJ course since last August!

Then packing and cleaning lorry ready for the BD inter regionals next weekend! :D

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Tomorrow (Saturday) teaching in the morning, just one for ground work and loading. Then, Jay and I are going to hack at Osberton, lovely cantering and playing in the water, with the odd fence thrown in for good measure. :)

Sunday morning I am judging Trailblazer Dressage, just the Intro and Prelim, after which I will go home and return with Jay to do a Novice or Elementary.

Arniebear

Visit site
Best of luck Arniebear - I'm 6 weeks ahead of you with one of mine - we start a 5 min trot this week after 10 months off and then building up walking. Best feeling ever getting back on board!

I literally can not stop smiling!!!! :D good luck with the trot work!!!

star

Visit site
Working all weekend but popping to Parwood after work on Sunday to try and rebuild some confidence after our disaster at Farley last weekend.