Weekend plans

mrsh2010

Visit site
I have a rare weekend off competitions.

I'm off to an arena tomorrow to attempt to sort out some dressage to music

Then Sunday I have an early start to have a catch up and a lesson from a fellow HHO member which I'm very excited about

Good luck everyone have fun

Vodkagirly

Visit site
I wanted a non horsey week end for once so didn't plan anything. Then I saw a place over showcross clear round tonight... Then I realised I can enter there dressage as well. So now I have a pretend ode. Dressage isn't till 7.50 so I may jump first thought. Loving these evening competitions.
Saturday, Harry is having a massage then I'm off for afternoon tea that my old yard bought me as a birthday present.

Good luck 🍀 to everyone competing and hope everyone else has a fun weekend.

ApolloStorm

Visit site
Planning on taking baby horse (4) to some baby show jumping on sunday. Clear Round, and possibly the 55cm depending on how baby horse takes to an Indoor arena full of brightly coloured poles! Never been in an indoor.. and we only have rustic poles at home.
I have nobody to take with me so actually entering is going to be tricky- we are down the road from the venue so i may have to nip down and enter before I ride down. Pictures should follow.
Then on Monday (not really the W/e, but the w/e to me!) I'm going to spend the whole afternoon watching the XC in Rio.

Sprat

Visit site
Nothing particularly entertaining for me - I have the physio out to Jelly tomorrow morning (which hopefully give me a sense of direction with her crookedness - Fingers crossed!)

Then off out for a rare meal with my Dad as he is visiting.

And a field that hasn't been poo picked all week is waiting for me on Sunday...The joys!