Weekend plans

mrsh2010

Visit site
It's that time of the week again....

I'm off to Moreton Morrell on Sunday for the Riding Club dressage to music qualifiers

I was out yesterday at Moreton Morrell as a guinea pig rider for the BD UK CC exams. Had a fabulous lesson and I'm delighted to hear the lady I had my two lessons with passed her exam! Rightly so too she was fantastic!

Good luck to all that are out

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Guinea pigging sounds interesting :)
It's another Friday trip to dressage for us. Another 2 Elementaries and hopefully tie up a second AF qualification, and who knows, maybe some points towards winter regionals :p

Quiet weekend after that, so more plod hacking for Millie :) Hopefully get her road pins popped back in behind so we can change routes (currently stuck on the only short loop that doesn't have a glass-like surface)

vam

Visit site
Nothing for me this weekend. We moved yards last weekend and she lost a shoe before that so she had an easy few days until Tuesday, now the shoe is back on I'm just going to explore the hacking and try and over come the corner of death in the school this weekend.

Good luck all :)

Bernster

Visit site
Burghley for me. Yeah, my first time. F gets a weekend pass, then it's starting show prep for Hickstead in Sept.

I suppose I have to caveat that with the fact it's a novice/amateur thing and we will be completely outclassed. But still. It's Hickstead!!

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Good luck all. Looking forward to the pics.

I am going to a pick a fence open day so you can go round in a group so I am taking my 7yr old daughter and her 5yr old Welsh A along with Daisy as my pair.

meesha

Visit site
Good luck to everyone competing. Boxing to a friend's tomorrow for a hack and maybe a pop round her jumps (or if feeling lazy will film her jumping) then early start Saturday for autumn trailing, due to rain a bit which will be lovely as otherwise a tad hot in Tweed !!

rachk89

Visit site
Depends on if this cold decides to ****** off. I refuse to get on the hyper warmblood that hasn't been ridden in 3 weeks while i am dizzy. Not a good combination.

If i am better we will do light schooling/acrobatics and maybe some hacking/spooking at tree stumps.

star

Visit site
Oldencraig Area Festivals Advanced Medium for us on Sunday. Will be knackered as early start and got friend's 40th birthday party on th Sat night!

sportsmansB

Visit site
Loughanmore Eventing Ireland riding & scoring combo tomorrow - it only our second event together so just aiming to pop round quietly with minimum fuss, & get back to the calculator to sort the scores out for everyone else!
Sleeping Sunday zzzzz

monte1

Visit site
Well, up untill last night I wasnt planning anything at all, apart from some schooling and hacking, but my lovely friend persuaded me to come do some dressage on Sunday, the riding club kindly found me late entry spaces, so we are doing two tests at a nice local venue, P12 and Novice 34 ! I would have been a bit more comfortable doing novice 30 to be honest but no space in that class. oh well all good practice as not expecting to set the world on fire .....

Bright_Spark

Visit site
Good luck to everyone competing and enjoy your weekends all :)

As for me, it's a quiet one again. I had a lesson last night with our new trainer on my mare who forgot that she had ever been ridden before (I know she's has a few weeks off, but really!), so will be schooling her over the weekend.

My gelding was a little off last time I rode him, so I'll pop on him to see how he is after a few days off - if no improvement then no riding and the vet is out next week so will get them to give him a once over and take things from there.

In addition they will both be getting a good pampering session and we're also planning to take the dogs out for a 5 mile hike on Sunday morning if the weather is suitable.

Lanky Loll

Visit site
Good luck to all competing :) Mike is currently "sale agreed" so not competing him at the mo. If the money doesn't appear next week we will be back out but if it does I shall be horse shopping - which I'm dreading.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Good start for us. 2 solid tests and more shiny points towards winter regionals, only one more needed :) :)
Plus vet suggested millie could start doing some bits in the school now, she's not 100% yet but we think it's mechanical rather than pain after a bute trial. Only time will tell if she'll get better but probably won't get worse. Looking forward to having a little play this weekend :)

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Fab day!

6470E782-970D-4881-8D4C-0C59EF4B3A43_zpsnkrwzwp7.jpg

646E81AA-42A4-4E1D-8466-E2662754122F_zpsfwnedfzf.jpeg

Rubbish vid still but couldn't believe when I saw the video of them clearing this fence. It was just a tiny log but and its unlike her, she leapt over it. Daughter didn't tell me and says she didn't notice (!). How she stayed on I don't know but she must be getting much better at sticking on as she's sat a few youngster Welsh moments recently. Pony is 5 and coming on brilliantly. So pleased with them both.

84D3A6BE-72CB-43F0-A775-88E2C8986FB8_zpsaajnd4iv.png

B68E5675-E750-4646-86F5-BCB9D8132D6E_zpsqyu1l6c5.jpeg

4A1DCF83-316D-448B-8B87-A6B6381D7AE8_zpsgoqcndkt.jpeg

Last edited:

Fiona

Visit site
What fab little fences fw... Bet your daughter had the best fun.

I need to put pics on photobucket. Duck a faff when they are spread between two phones and a camera...

Fiona