Weekend plans

mrsh2010

Visit site
Good luck to all out and about.

I'm off to the Blue Lights championships at Moreton Morrell. Showjumping tomorrow and dressage Sunday.

First jumping outing for some time

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Hacking 3 tomorrow. Inc my in foal mare for the first time since April. Planning to ride and lead first to assess likelyhood of my survival.

Gridwork clinic on sun on a 13.1 super charged Welsh C.

Have a good one folks!

Jnhuk

Visit site
Taking my youngster to his first XC training day at Foresterseat in Fife tomorrow and probably either a day off or a light hack out Sunday depending on how things go.

nato

Visit site
Good luck everyone and enjoy! I am off with my youngster to our first affiliated SJ event to do the 90cm - a bit apprehensive but also looking forward to it!

CrazyMare

Visit site
Good luck to all out and about.

I'm off to the Blue Lights championships at Moreton Morrell. Showjumping tomorrow and dressage Sunday.

First jumping outing for some time

I've heard about this before, does it include NHS staff? Sounds quite interesting!!

star

Visit site
Went to area festivals at Crofton yesterday for Advanced Medium class. Did ok but not enough to get placed. Probably go for a little hack today then tomorrow hoping to go to the draghunt opening meet as long as my lorry is fixed in time and the cold that has been threatening me for days doesn't develop into anything more!

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
quiet one for us after a whirlwind week :) Will just school one day and hack the other. Kira is starting to learn her changes so that's quite fun, she's such a quick learner.

Have fun and good luck to all competing :D

ihatework

Visit site
I'm weaning off my foal which is a decidedly nerve wracking experience!
The young event horse got ballotted so he is off to do the Intermediate TC at Biscester tomorrow, still debating whether to go and watch or not

FfionWinnie

Visit site
What do you MEAN I'm not on maternity leave *yet*.

23DB7BD4-6B92-410C-9542-135188A5033B_zps7mxldenp.jpg

mrsh2010

Visit site
I've heard about this before, does it include NHS staff? Sounds quite interesting!!

It was fantastic. Fantastic weekend. Yes it should do. Have a chat with Debi at Forces Equine

I still cannot believe we won the Novice championships by almost 7% with 77%!! And won our bronze section of the elementary with a not so impressive but still super pleased 63%

rachk89

Visit site
Was a quiet weekend for us. Didn't even ride on Saturday as I was knackered after driving for almost 5 hours.

Today though we went for a hack and apart from being appalled that a farmer put more towers of straw at the edge of a field without asking my horses permission, he was as good as gold. Although he did see imaginary beasts in the forest but apart from looking with very wide eyes he didn't react.