Weekend Plans

mrsh2010

Visit site
Now that my sister is married ad in New Zealand on her honeymoon, I can back involved with my horses!!

So what is everyone up to this weekend?

I'm actually grooming / training - clipping Saturday and then my mum is taking the ride on my horse to do our riding club "stressless dressage"

Good luck all!

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
Saturday just hacking or schooling, as off out to the theatre in the afternoon with OH followed by dinner.
Sunday off to Eland Lodge for BD. Thankfully two short arena tests this time so less to remember!!

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
All quiet this end now we've got all the autumn shows done.
I won some tickets to the demo with the Eilbergs etc at Hartpury tonight so a bit of learning and fun, hopefully :)

Both ponies are due a hack tomorrow so we'll tootle out round the lanes, ride & lead I expect.
Sunday Kira's back to flying change bootcamp, I'm getting quite excited by her because she is absolutely by the book on this, everything that should work, works... (Millie was absolutely IMPOSSIBLE at this stage) - she's got a change each way and I just need to be braver to make sure they are correct every time :D Can't wait to show this to trainer next week, hoping he will be pleasantly surprised after the battles we have had over basic stuff with her.

LeannePip

Visit site
Ruby came back into work on Tuesday after her little holiday following Tweseldown last monthy, shes been lunged a couple of times since and should get her hacking shoes on today!

I'm fence judging at T'downs Eventers Challenge tomorrow and then doing some yard work on Sunday and clipping the horse inbetween!

Also trying to work out how to make a reflective (not HiViz) quarter sheet!

mudmonkey17

Visit site
Plan to get the pony going again. He has had some time off whilst saddle gets altered. He is having dentist Friday and hopefully being clipped so we can get back out having some fun x

milliepops

Visit site
Oh dear, it says something about traffic in C&T when a weekend plans thread spans 2 weekends! :biggrin3:

Sprat

Visit site
Off to YHL on Saturday for some retail therapy and then have a gridwork lesson booked for Sunday with the JellyBean :)

LeannePip

Visit site
Oh dear, it says something about traffic in C&T when a weekend plans thread spans 2 weekends! :biggrin3:

I know! Where is everyone?

Not much horsey this weekend as horse only came back into work last week, so will hack both days to make the most of the only daylight riding time i have, then watch the England V SouthAfrica Rugby in the afternoon!

milliepops

Visit site
it's also a bit early, really, it's not even hump day and the weekend is soooo far away! But if you can't beat 'em, join 'em :biggrin3:

so anyway... all quiet again here, OH is farrier on duty at YHL so going along to have a nose around, never been before so should be fun. Horses will be on hols :)

Had a lesson booked for Friday but damn work has got in the way so rebooked to Tuesday. On the plus side I get a few more days to do a bit more homework, hopefully by Tues Kira should have changes both ways sorted so we can start tidying it up in lessons. Looks promising so far, I just have to be BRAVE and ride forwards into them.

HufflyPuffly

Visit site

I think its a viscous circle on here really, I've given up with reports as it's just not worth the effort of faffing with pictures etc for only a handful of replies when its so much easier to post on facebook, so then I'm contributing to there being less threads/posts and slower pace...

Went out last weekend, Topaz was rather fresh :eek: so we still have four more points needed for winters, nowt on this weekend so happy hacking and maybe some jumping for Topaz :).

milliepops

Visit site
I think its a viscous circle on here really, I've given up with reports as it's just not worth the effort of faffing with pictures etc for only a handful of replies when its so much easier to post on facebook, so then I'm contributing to there being less threads/posts and slower pace...

Went out last weekend, Topaz was rather fresh :eek: so we still have four more points needed for winters, nowt on this weekend so happy hacking and maybe some jumping for Topaz :).

you can post your photos from FB if you make them public, that's what I do now on the odd occasion that I actually have photos ;) much quicker than photobucket which just seems to get more slow and annoying to use by the day!

I'm rather hoping to get my winter qual email soon... I'm *sure* we've done enough but I won't quite relax until the email arrives :eek:

Lanky Loll

Visit site
No competing for me at the mo - the Yob is sold (and now has a "nice" stable name courtesy of his lovely new owner who adores him :p) New baby hoss is a long way from show ready :) Ginger Annie will be working on her canter transitions as they're a little WAHOOOOOOOOO at the moment and hacking out if I get time on Sunday before going to Cheltenham racing :)

Fingers crossed for those of you pursuing your winter qualifications.

DirectorFury

Visit site

I'm trying to find the motivation to commit to bringing mine back into work! Walk work in the depths of winter isn't very appealing at the moment and I'm debating leaving her totally over winter and trying again in the spring. That does rather ruin my aspirations of BE next season though :(.

Cluelessblonde

Visit site
My lad is going on his first spin in the box to my mates yard to she how he handles travelling and then being ridden in a new place! Very exciting!!