Weekend plans

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Cuddles, carrots... and a bit of early-weekend arena hire for Kira this evening. Probably have another trip out next week too :)
Thought we ought to get a bit of long arena time to practice M69 :eek3:

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend :D

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
Taking the old lady out for a festive ride Xmas eve but then nothing planned until Wednesday where baby horse is going for a shared lesson to try and cure her napping, I'm already apologizing to the other ride :eek: despite it being her idea!

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Hoping to get on board my newly-shod horse :) If my hacking buddy isn't too hungover we'll go out early tomorrow morning but otherwise it will probably be Saturday.

CrazyMare

Visit site
I'm working Saturday, I don't really mind though, my job is to get people out of hospital so hopefully I'll be able to do lots of that on Saturday so people can spend Christmas with their loved ones.

I will be doing the annual Christmas picture on Christmas morning.

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Your boy doing good now JB? Hope so!

Thanks B! I will find out how he is when I get on, he only got shod yesterday. His fetlocks are still swollen but my new vet is reluctant to do the injections that my previous vets were telling me were necessary, as he believes that G is super-sensitive to needles and he's not sure it would be the best course of action for him. I just have to get him back into work now and see how he's feeling.

{97702}

Visit site
We move livery yards tomorrow :eek: It is pretty fab as we are literally going just over the road, so I am planning a nice hack tomorrow then I will simply take Jensen to the new place rather than his current yard. I finished work for Christmas today so my intention is to ride every day between now and 3rd January when I go back to work, just one lesson booked for 30th Dec, bless my wonderful instructor :)

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Aww fingers tightly crossed for you JB.

Kira was on fire this eve, got a bit tired from being too whizzy but we wobbled our way round a trial of E59 and then she surprised me immensely by making M69 feel easy, despite being totally out of petrol. Having all the canter work at the end suits her as she finds it easier than trot. Secretly quite excited as think she's going to be better at medium than elementary, just the same as millie.

Will hire the long arena again next week and then try it at a show :eek: hopefully will have a new warm up strategy for buzzy-kira as the warm up for worried-kira doesn't work anymore.

{97702}

Visit site
Aww fingers tightly crossed for you JB.

Kira was on fire this eve, got a bit tired from being too whizzy but we wobbled our way round a trial of E59 and then she surprised me immensely by making M69 feel easy, despite being totally out of petrol. Having all the canter work at the end suits her as she finds it easier than trot. Secretly quite excited as think she's going to be better at medium than elementary, just the same as millie.

Will hire the long arena again next week and then try it at a show :eek: hopefully will have a new warm up strategy for buzzy-kira as the warm up for worried-kira doesn't work anymore.

I am in awe..... again...... :)

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Cheers guys. Good luck with yard move Lév, and I'm another in awe of MP. TXF poor NF, she'll be fit as a fiddle by the time you go back to work! Ooh FW sounds fab, will look at link now.

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Looking very polished there FW , lovely :) what's next on the agenda for him?

Thank you, was a brilliant lesson I had the biggest smile throughout. I've got a 3 day clinic next week from my usual flat work coach who is an eventer who has gone more dressage orientated in recent years and is helping me loads with how to actually ride him lol followed by a jump lesson on day 3 at a different venue from my jump coach. Haven't told Cyprian this yet :D. This is the third year I've attended the Christmas clinic and it's always made a massive difference to my riding so fingers crossed between the clinic and my full time instructor Cyprian I should learn loads!

spacefaer

Visit site
Weekend plans here - hunted yesterday, hacking and clipping today, hunting tomorrow, (Boxing Day), Wednesday and Saturday. Good thing we've got more than one horse lol!