Weekend Plans

Charlie007

Visit site
Nothing now as horse has abcess!! Looking at weather tho I'm not too disappointed although have lost £50 in entry fees!!

As above, stay safe if your out and about x

DirectorFury

Visit site
Hacking, luckily ice isn't a problem for us as horse is kept on the coast. The far beach on Saturday and then the long loop around the common on Sunday :).

claracanter

Visit site
Hubby is away so I was planning a totally horsey weekend. Was going to go SJ but far too cold so will just potter about hacking them both

Bernster

Visit site
Cold snap hasn't had much impact here. Meeting some local Wobbleberries for lunch today, love how this challenge is opening up new and unexpected things, like meeting new horse folk. Then being v sad and hoping to sort out all my crap, as I got some rug storage bags for Xmas. Oh dear!

Slightly more fun tmrw if the weather is ok, pole work and jumping clinic at the yard, they're ace, really good work out for horse and rider.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
I'm on day 9 of the flu. It's absolutely knocked me off my feet and I've had to take time off work. Horses have not been ridden, but I plan to get back on board this weekend and go for a hack.

Aww get well soon Scats, flu is grim :(

....still waiting... you still flat out face down on the sofa or something?! :D:D:D:D

Quite weekend for us, met up with another HHOer this morning and teaching tomorrow, probably school YOs horse for her in the afternoon. Kira's first BD medium next week so keeping an eye on that ;)

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Aww get well soon Scats, flu is grim :(

....still waiting... you still flat out face down on the sofa or something?! :D:D:D:D

Quite weekend for us, met up with another HHOer this morning and teaching tomorrow, probably school YOs horse for her in the afternoon. Kira's first BD medium next week so keeping an eye on that ;)

Ha ha ha no day off for Geoff meant lots to catch up on today. I now however have the pro pics as well so I'll get to it ma'am :D

Michen

Visit site
Really proud of B today. He won both his dressage tests (just an intro and a prelim) despite me going wrong in both of them (WITH a caller..!!). I was going to withdraw from the prelim as having issues with canter at home but none of those issues were there in the warm up or the test today. Mostly he really kept a lid on his enthusiasm and tried his very best so I was delighted.

LeannePip

Visit site
Well one everyone already accomplished things!

FW your lesson looked great and Cyprian looks like the perfect partner you'll ace the wobble berry challenge i am sure!

I am just building up the enthusiasm to go showjumping, but horse is out in the field caked in mud, the weather is miserable and we are in the last 2 classes so who knows! Just been to the show ground to watch mum and I'm feeling very un-inspired! (by the whole thing, not my mum! :D )

Lanky Loll

Visit site
Really proud of B today. He won both his dressage tests (just an intro and a prelim) despite me going wrong in both of them (WITH a caller..!!). I was going to withdraw from the prelim as having issues with canter at home but none of those issues were there in the warm up or the test today. Mostly he really kept a lid on his enthusiasm and tried his very best so I was delighted.

Well done - did I see you in the list of results from the Wickstead Arena Eventing the weekend before too?

Come on FW where's that report :D
We did very little this weekend - small hack out for the youngsters on Saturday and a bit of flat work Sunday, weather restricting what we could do both times :(