Weekend plans

mrsh2010

Visit site
Bit of a long weekend for me as I'm having a party Saturday for my 3.....0...... so I'm not competing until Monday (my actual birthday!) the only way to spend a Birthday - off work and out with the horse!!

Good luck all out and about - Have fun and stay safe!

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Sounds like a good weekend mrsh :)

A quiet one for us as K had a lesson yesterday... recharging the batteries and doing boring jobs before everything kicks off in April :D
Apparently we are going Mouse Racing at the local hunt tumblers club supper Saturday as OH has sponsored one of the races?! Who knew that was a thing?

have fun all!

Michen

Visit site
Helping a friend at a show and continueing to long rein the feral baby pony currently in my stable!

Lanky Loll

Visit site
What's this about a feral M, have I missed something?!?
Good luck on the gambling MP - not sure how to choose a mouse shaped winner :D
Happy birthday MRSH hope it's a successful one.

We're on a quiet one this weekend - we do have a booking for XC schooling if it remains open so fingers crossed for that :)

mavandkaz

Visit site
oo, am actually going to start posting on these threads as finally have a horse that I am able to go out and about on. (long time lurker, but rarely post)
Hacking on Sat, then off to unaff dressage on Sunday. New venue for him, just doing 2 prelims. Both are long arenas which is new to both of us, so just going to see what happens.
Am actually getting excited about doing dressage - never had that before :)

iknowmyvalue

Visit site
Henry is making his prelim dressage debut on Sunday (doing an intro test first) so just hoping we can keep the spooking to a minimum and we manage to stay in the arena in canter as it's still a little like trying to drive a bus!

Bernster

Visit site
Lovely to hear about people getting out on new horses and doing exciting new things. Good luck!

I had missed mention of Michen's feral youngster too - update please!

Staying at home this weekend after a few weekend outings. Felt I needed to make sure we both had some down time with no travelling. If the weather holds, then hoping for a nice long hack on Saturday then putting some jumps up in the school to do more sj practice on Sunday.

Embo

Visit site
Ooh, happy birthday MrsH :) sounds like a good way to spend it!

We are off for BD attempt #2 on Saturday, got loads of good tips in tow so I'm hoping we have a better day. Nothing planned for Sunday, maybe a quiet one but they are doing clear round at the yard so we might have a go :)

Hope you all have a great weekend.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
The plan is to record our Dressage Anywhere test - the dizzying heights of Intro C!

ahh enjoy Pippity :) I've been helping a local teenager with her pony so she can do some Dressage Anywhere, she's been really enjoying it. I was tinkering with the idea of doing that before K does her first AM, bit of fun and some feedback before we do it for real! Struggle to find any unaff at that level round here. How quickly do you get the results back do you know?

Pippity

Visit site
ahh enjoy Pippity :) I've been helping a local teenager with her pony so she can do some Dressage Anywhere, she's been really enjoying it. I was tinkering with the idea of doing that before K does her first AM, bit of fun and some feedback before we do it for real! Struggle to find any unaff at that level round here. How quickly do you get the results back do you know?

It's my first time of doing it, but there's a woman on my yard who's now on her third time. The first one, she got the results (and her frilly!) back within a week, but it's now been two weeks since she sent her second test in and no sign yet.

Sophire

Visit site
I'm off to a local unaff dressage as our 2nd outing together. Doing P17 and possibly P19 this time. Just hoping for a nice, sensible calm trip out again so no real aspirations of rosettes!

LeannePip

Visit site
Helping a friend at a show and continueing to long rein the feral baby pony currently in my stable!

Ooh this is exciting, do tell more?

Not a whole lot on this weekend; Grooming and driving for a friend and mum at dressage on Saturday, then need to run Ruby up the gallops to let off some steam before out XC clinic on Sunday - i do not fancy a repeat of our last attempt a fortnight ago, especially as this will be in company and highly embarassing!

Good luck to those out competing, Pippity let us know how the dressage anywhere goes, would love to have a go!

blood_magik

Visit site
elementary debut on saturday. hoping to keep any spooking to a minimum but i think i'll be happy if we just make it through to the end without me being bounced out of the saddle (trainer insisting on test being ridden in sitting trot ��)

TheHairyOne

Visit site
Our dressage debut saturday at rhe dizzying heights of intro C for us too! Never ridden it but the baby cart horse can only canter straight lines atm. :)

Hating the forsecast since he is fully feathered, basically white other than a teeny bit of blue and lives out. Please do a no rain dance for me on friday night since i have one of the first times of the day.

Michen

Visit site
He's just an Irish bog pony that I bought off the internet in a slightly alcohol intoxicated sad moment, he's a full Connie and very sweet just as a bit of a project to bring on and maybe sell. Definitely a hand full!

monte1

Visit site
Good luck to all those out competing, I have been having major car trouble for the last week. it is still in garage now and we are due to go out to do the novice CT for our riding club team on Sunday at Rosehill. Thankfully my lovely friend has offered use of his land rover for the day so I can at least tow us there!
i have been really looking forward to going but car troubles put a bit of a damper on it now!
on a better note , next Wednesday we are due to go XC schooling at Tweseldown , finger crossed !

vam

Visit site
Finally back to doing things after madams couple of months off. She has been back in work since the end of Jan and its only been in the last week or so that she hasn't been behaving like she has been drinking rocket fuel. To be fair trying to school next to squealing pigs would set anyone off!
Off for a lesson on Saturday. I have told my trainer to take it easy on us as we haven't jumped a fence since last year and as my hacking is dire neither of us are very fit. Hopefully she will remind me how to ride by the end of it!
Nothing Sunday, might try and get a hack in but I think I mostly be attacking the garden, or maybe bake cupcakes....

Michen

Visit site
See you there I'm grooming for my friend whose doing it for hurst x

Good luck to all those out competing, I have been having major car trouble for the last week. it is still in garage now and we are due to go out to do the novice CT for our riding club team on Sunday at Rosehill. Thankfully my lovely friend has offered use of his land rover for the day so I can at least tow us there!
i have been really looking forward to going but car troubles put a bit of a damper on it now!
on a better note , next Wednesday we are due to go XC schooling at Tweseldown , finger crossed !

LPL

Visit site
I've got an ROR showing clinic on saturday and a show jumping lesson with James Somerville on Sunday :) good luck all!!

mudmonkey17

Visit site
Off to do some dressage on Saturday. First time out in almost a year so could be interesting. Doing prelim as warm up then novice x

DirectorFury

Visit site
If the stars align I ~might~ get to have another 5 minute sit on M. I was v bad and rode her down the road (all 150m of it) to the common yesterday; even though I'm not supposed to be on board for several weeks. 9 weeks ago I'd have thought you were mad if you said doing that would make me as happy as it has but I'll take what I can get!

Pointless photos:
17352385_10155103319901882_3395249326730006790_n.jpg

17361908_10155103319731882_8261118353850476149_n.jpg

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
He's five but very weak so many weeks of long reining ahead! Picked him up off the boat on the m4 services lol!

Ahem, pictures? Even just a head shot or ear shot or something if he's a bit scruffy. Tho I think we all like scruffy pics as makes make over pics more impressive :D xx

Hacking for me. Sadly no competing for a while, since the little show down the road stopped there is nowhere hackable to get to :rolleyes3: