Weekend plans :)

Denbob

Visit site
Competing for us, only unaffiliated at home but still something to look forward too. Have managed to book my instructor to give us a last minute drilling Saturday night so that should be fun!

Good luck to all! :)

Wheels

Visit site
It's a long bank holiday weekend for me, Friday and Monday the office is closed.

Since the weather will be so nice then we will do a fair bit of hacking. I have a lesson with a new dressage trainer on Sunday.

Today I booked myself on to a weekend training with equitopia - not until the end of August but already looking forward to it

Bernster

Visit site
Oh no Blodwyn, hope you're ok?

Scats - dresses are the worst. Seriously impede your ability to romp about.

I was planning a trip to Tweseldown tomorrow afternoon to join another wobbleberry having a lesson but F must have heard and has pulled his new shoe. Don't know if the farrier can come early enough so am in limbo re tomorrow now. I took the day off specially, but am sure I can manage to find other fun stuff to do, horsey and non horsey.

Then I'm off to spectate at the Hannah Francis ODE over the weekend. 3hour+ drive and an airbnb. I must be mad. But I'm thinking of doing it if they run again next year so am scouting it out, and hoping to see some wobblies who I can cheer on.

blodwyn1

Visit site
LL don't know release time still 7 weeks non weight bearing to go. They are talking about sending me to a care home until I can weight bear. My husband has had a stairlift installed today and I will need a mobility bed but I need two helpers to help transfers etc. Husband can't cope with caring for me and the ponies! Keeping the pony in work once a week with my instructor but really missing my dog and cats as well!

JFTDWS

Visit site
Shooting stuff again on Sunday. Poor archery coach will be sick of the bloody sight of me!

Otherwise, I'll be trying to sort out / set up the field for when I put my organisational hat on next weekend. Anyone who knows me, knows that putting me in charge of organising something is a very, very bad idea. I've done the risk assessment though, so I'm one up on some of the folk who run clinics round here :p

Plus lots of fat-fighter hacking for the highlands. Can't have them seen in their current state of rotundness!

JFTDWS

Visit site
Oh wheels, that sounds interesting. My saddler is involved with equitopia. She's a good sort... edit: perhaps there's more than one equitopia, actually? I don't know!

Blodwyn, that does not sound fun at all, poor you :oops:

Ambers Echo

Visit site
BVR that sounds a blast. Have fun.
HEM - risky decision? Hope you don't regret that!
Good luck Denbob, Jules Rules and Fiona. Hope you feel better soon, F
Hope you enjoy your recce trip Bernster. It's wonderful that Hannah's charity has gone from strength to strength.

Iam at Stafford BE. First event in 6 weeks so hope it's a good one! I've worked hard on the dressage phase but it's all a bit random as to which Amber I get on any given day!

McFluff

Visit site
Blodwyn1 that sounds awful, sending you healing vibes.
I’ve been absent due to sick pony, but this weekend is full on. I’ve offered to take a friend to a show, glad I’m not into showing as we have to be on the show ground before 9am, which means a 6am start for me! Yuk.
My more fun activity will be getting to know new pony, while keeping sick pony occupied with lots of grooming and cuddles.
Good luck to all those competing.

Snowfilly

Visit site
Taken a day off work Monday to go and watch the big local 1 day agricultural show. There's some decent prize money showjumping, and some Olympia qualifiers so it should be lovely as well as the weather holds.

Fiona

Visit site
I hope you get calm and focussed Amber AE... Good luck x

Enjoy the show snowfilly... We are missing ours on Saturday to do area tet, hopefully it's the right decision..

Fiona

oldie48

Visit site
Blodwyn, I hope your recovery goes to plan and you are able to get home soon.
JFTD, keep posting pics of you shooting arrows, or even better a video!
This week Rose has had her back checked (Ok this time) saddle checked (tight at the shoulder and needing adjustment) and she is having her teeth done tomorrow but she is just a bit nappy and bucky and is testing me ATM. Got my lovely vet coming to do teeth so will have a good chat with him. She looks amazing, shows no sign of lameness, once worked through her silliness, she's fine and does some really impressive work so I suspect the clever girl is doing what clever horses do, ie as little as possible!
It's my 30 year wedding anniversary tomorrow, I'd forgotten, don't even have a card for OH and am feeling very guilty as he told me tonight he is taking me out for dinner. I am totally hopeless! I am truly surprised he has put up with me for so long! Annoyingly, I am now wondering if I should cancel the vet as I am his last call!!!
Saturday and Sunday I am at clinics, working with other horses around trying to cure my phobia of the WARM UP! Saturday is with Steph Eardley (not really sure what we're doing but it's a day thing with demos and two lessons) Sunday I am doing a polework clinic. I am just hoping we are not required to canter at either clinic but I think I am being very unrealistic!
Have fun this weekend if you are out and about!

Asha

Visit site
I was supposed to take Pip sj tonight . But the farmer blocked my Horsebox in while he was moving our Haylage . So missed it . That’s the 3 event I’ve missed in 3 weeks . Clearly not meant to go out.
Aria is at Stafford this weekend , just doing the 90 , (she was supposed to be getting covered but had a problem ) so she’s back out eventing now .

What day you on AE ?

Wheels

Visit site
Reactions: SEL

Wheels

Visit site
I'm really looking forward to it, these types of things don't come up very often on this island so as soon as I saw it I got booked in :)