Weekend time

Tempi

Visit site
So everyone what are we all doing this weekend? I feel like i havent competed for ages, but ive actually only had one weekend off!!

Im going to West Wilts on saturday to do the Combined Training, doing the Novice class as thats the highest class they do. So i get to do N21 (SO easy compared to all the elementaries ive been doing) and a round of 2'9 show jumping. Ive never jumped Bloss out in a competition before so it should be interesting! Ive got a jumping lesson tonight so we'l just have to see how it goes!! Im not worried about the dressage as its such a nice test! Will try and get some piccies of my dressage ponio jumping, bless her!
smile.gif

RachelB

Visit site
Sure you'll have fun!
I'm working Friday and Sunday, but Saturday I'm off to watch Wilton BE.
And according to the counter in my sig, it's only one month and two weeks until my first show! *taps fingers impatiently*!

Nic

Visit site
Good Luck.

I am off to Strathallan BE with 2 friends and made the mistake of not booking stabling, so it is now looking like a 4am start
shocked.gif
crazy.gif

Not good!

Heidi1

Visit site
Might be taking one of the babies to her first show, just coloured in-hand and Ridden, that is Sunday, Saturday might go to Knaptoft BE to have a look...... Good Luck everyone.........

Aleka81

Visit site
If lorry is fixed tomorrow then I will be off Showjumping on Sunday only 95cm as thats the biggest class they've got but will be fun to just get my boy out.

Madam_max

Visit site
Got a lesson at 9 on Saturday. My friend is competing at RIHS at 4 on Saturday. Then sponsored ride on Sunday-all providing Corroy is less hormonal.

dieseldog

Visit site
if my lorry gets fixed maybe Slimbridge on Saturday or Wick on Sunday, depends how much it rains as I've heard Slimbrdge ground is usually quite hard.

Good Luck at West Wilts

RachelB

Visit site
BVRC novice show at Amport. I'm working most weekends up until then so can't do any earlier shows (
frown.gif
), it's on September 10th. Hopefully by then my horse will have discovered how to do canter left, and also how to jump two jumps in a row!
smirk.gif

We *will* get there...

H-J

www.piczo.com
Im off to Little Mattingley for an OPN the last one before my 1st Novice on my new horse at Smiths Lawn.

Any body else off to Little Mattingley?? Ive never been b4.

lizzie_liz

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Im off to Little Mattingley for an OPN the last one before my 1st Novice on my new horse at Smiths Lawn.

Any body else off to Little Mattingley?? Ive never been b4.

[/ QUOTE ]

Am off to my cousins wedding tomorrow then there is a BBQ on saturday for everybody from the wedding

Am fence judging at Little Mattingly with mum and sister on the sunday.
Its a lovely event, dressage is next to the lorry park and SJ in the same field, its a huge field and then xc is kind of across a field from the SJ. The XC isn't near the dressage!
Its a really nice course and look out for the carved fences.

Honey has a weekend off before Trailblazer finals! And sisters horse is just coming back from 2 weeks off due to lameness!

kick_On

Visit site
Was going to have weekend off BUT my have to do dressage test from rc as reserve... wanted to go to Wilton as friend competing but in limo at mo...

DieselDog - Slimbridge nice show, But hasn't rained up are way for about 3 weeks plus if that helps, saying that we'll now get massive thounderstorm!!!
g

Oaksflight

Visit site
Eurgh, don't remind me! Got a show on Sunday, just had tft done, going down tonight to jump to see if it's worked. Don't feel nervous thinking about it which is always a good thing! But so unprepared!!

tigers_eye

Visit site
Going to pick up my expecting mare, coming back saturday, then Sunday off to Berkshire college to help a kid I've been teaching for PC area eventing. So noble....
wink.gif

Have fun everyone!

Evadiva1514

Visit site
Not off dressaging this week...

Going to take benji off showing on sunday, and ive got a lesson with Alfie nice and early on Wednesday so i am hoping the weather stays fine for those 2 days and isn't too hot!!