WEG dressage

SJFAN

Visit site
The Kur starts at 8pm (so 7pm BST) and can be viewed via video stream on the WEG website. I would assume that the Eurosport time of 9pm (given in the WEG TV listings) means they will not show the first few competitors, but not being a Sky user, I've not tried to investigate further.

SJFAN

Visit site
Are you sure that you are looking at tonight's listing for British Eurosport? Just looked at Radio Times website listing and that gives the Dressage time as 8 till 10.15.

Helena88

Visit site
yeah i was looking at british eurosport... just looked on the website and it says football for british eurosport - and dressage just on the normal international eurosport... grr does this meant theyre not showing it on british eurosport?? cos theyve been saying that they will during all this weeks coverage... and i will not be best pleased!!

1928sky

Visit site
No way! just checked sky tv guide and it says live inter milan vs roma tonight! nooooo this can't be happening! they change the listings daily on eurosport to the expense of WEG- we hardly got any of what they promised! Hopefully sky guide is wrong!!!

Helena88

Visit site
what a joke!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
doubt there will be anyone there if i email though

SJFAN

Visit site
Well if I were you (I refuse to pay the charges for Sky) I would e-mail your complaint regardless of whether or not there is anyone there at the moment. If you have broadband, watch the whole event via the WEG website.

sunflower

Visit site
I managed to download QT on my laptop but it took a few attempts and had to close everything and do it from explorer not firefox.

SJFAN

Visit site
I'm not an Apple person either - you don't need to be. The WEG site gives you a link to download the player if you don't already have it installed. It's below the screen.

oldbear

Visit site
See post in latest news as there is a soloution.
I watched it on old satelite system and the commentary was in english.
Sorrry for posting this in two places........