WEG eventing updates?!

Eliza120280

Visit site
Thank you - I have saved that link in my favourites to keep checking!!! Cant wait till Saturday to watch the xc on BBC interactive!!
laugh.gif

Eliza120280

Visit site
I aren't having much luck getting around the Aachen website
crazy.gif
- can anyone post a link to the start times for the competitors - especially the xc - need to know on Saturday when I can put the kettle on and when to be glued to the TV!!! Thank you to anyone that can help me!

1928sky

Visit site
Is it just me- or are there huge variations between the judging? Heinrich Romeikke was given 59%(8th) by one judge and 72.2%(1st). Admittedly they are sat at different markers and would see different things but enough to warrant over 10% difference?

Bossanova

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Is it just me- or are there huge variations between the judging? Heinrich Romeikke was given 59%(8th) by one judge and 72.2%(1st). Admittedly they are sat at different markers and would see different things but enough to warrant over 10% difference?

[/ QUOTE ]

All I can say is look at the judge at B (who put him first) notice anything about his nationality? Mere co-incidence that Heinrich is in the German team....?!!