WEG showjumping team final on red button NOW!

madmav

Visit site
Scott Brash and Ben Maher missing, and Now that the old guard, Nick Skelton, Whitakers, etc, are no longer on team, there seems to be a lack of enough good riders, or maybe horses, coming through.
UK eventing and dressage are on fire. Lots of talent. Show jumping in UK seems rather lost. Holly Smith and her lovely horse looked great. But I found it deadly dull. And I used to be on edge of my seat watching it back in the day.

Mule

Visit site
Is it WEG where the top 4 all swap horses in the individual?

or have they got rid of that or is it a different final?

They got rid of it. Too much risk of wear and tear on increasingly valuable animals, was the reason given. I thought it was fun to watch. A great test of the rider. Showjumping is very different nowadays anyway. There's no characters or stars.

sport horse

Visit site
Scott Brash and Ben Maher missing, and Now that the old guard, Nick Skelton, Whitakers, etc, are no longer on team, there seems to be a lack of enough good riders, or maybe horses, coming through.
UK eventing and dressage are on fire. Lots of talent. Show jumping in UK seems rather lost. Holly Smith and her lovely horse looked great. But I found it deadly dull. And I used to be on edge of my seat watching it back in the day.

If you thought the final of the team jumping was 'deadly dull' I can only be amazed. Rarely is there a jump off to decide the outcome of the team world championship.