WEG showjumping...

MagicMelon

Visit site
BB2 at 16.30 it says on HH whats on TV bit. Surely it doesnt start that late though? Or I bet they're only choosing to show the last few horses.......

Is it on live (all of it) anywhere else? eurosport / BBC inteactive or something??

I cant believe how difficult it is to find out when its bloomin' on!

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
i think all of it will be on bbci again...i just looked at the WEG website and it says the first section is on at 1:30, but i dont know if thats german time or english time, and i dont know if its on tv either!

_jetset_

Visit site
Grrr... I will have a look no BBCi!

I can't believe how little coverage there has been on this when it is such a huge thing! I know the BBC think it would not receive many viewers, but I think it would have done had it been publicised correctly. Especially after OFOHs... I think this made more people aware of the equestrian world again!

I think the next one should be Celebrity Polo... now that would be interesting!

rrose

Visit site
what a surprise i miss it again!!
mad.gif

SJFAN

Visit site
All times on the WEG website are German (for obvious reasons) so for example 13.30 is 12.30 in Britain. The original time for the first part of the SJ was 13.30 but their report of yesterday gives a revised time of 14.00.

No coverage on BBCi unless BBC has suddenly changed their mind which is highly unlikely. Coverage is due on BBC2 (highlights of cross-country & SJ) and the BBC sport website from approx 16.30 till 18.05 Unless there has been a last minute change of plan by the BBC no BBCi coverage. Live coverage is via the WEG website .

Puppy

Visit site
Uh oh!! People ae getting their brollies out
frown.gif
Really hope it doesn't start pissing with rain while all the top riders are going!

LauraBR

Visit site
Quite enjoying watching the umbrellas go past and listening to random German in the background lol...

There were a load of horses in the arena before and folk kind of music- what was all that about lol?!

madgirl

Visit site
dunno i think a display thingy!! mary is jumping 2nd when it comes back on!

quote "Quite enjoying watching the umbrellas go past and listening to random German in the background lol..."

heh lol~!

cumon brits!!