WEG SJ Final - Time on Tv??

Niamhy

photobucket.com

What time does it start at? Cant wait to see it!

I remember when Dermot Lennon won the last time, he had such a tricky mare no one else could get a tune out of her, and he won.

Niamhy

photobucket.com
Yep just looked on the website... but its only 1.45 - 2.30?? Then from 2.30 - 4.15 on interactive they are showing the team comp?? Who wants to see that, its old news!!

Edit: Just looked on the Aachen website... those times are right, I thought it would take longer to swop horses and jump!!

Bess

Visit site
It does seem a bit of a shame that the time is so short, I liked it the last time when you could watch the riders warming up on the new horses and seeing how they were getting on with them, or not! Beezy (sp?) whatsherface's horse looked to be getting quite strong in the last round, should be interesting. Also didn't like her riding style much.

Niamhy

photobucket.com
Only saw the end of Beezy's round, but in general I think the americans ride more forward then the others, so I reckon her horse could be difficult, and Shutterfly too, I love shutterfly though.

Dont know the other horses at all Im afraid, and I was out pulling ragworth at the yard, so missed it!

SJFAN

Visit site
BBC2 is showing highlights of the Team competition from 1.50 to 2.25 and the Individual Final will be live on BBCi at 2.30. As I've posted in other threads the BBC left hand does not know what the right hand is doing!

Peanot

Visit site
Bloody missed it AGAIN.....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif