WEG so far.....

digitalangel

Visit site
hah and here i was thinking i was th only one watching - shame about the extended trot too. but a lot of horses seem to be not on their best form - perhaps the heat?

Bay_Beasty

Visit site
Lol :D. yeah sorry thats what I meant the canter in the Extended trot. I think the heat is taking it out of them, oooo so excited about Laura B and Alf and of course Totilas.

Bay_Beasty

Visit site
Nope and I wasnt after when they showed a shot of him socking it in the gob on the Weymouth Rein. You cant get stroppy with Chestnut mares, I had one and it just made it worse doing something like that. Never mind, I bet when she is good she is AMAZING.

LeneHorse

Visit site
Can't believe so few folk are commenting! Maybe too engrossed in watching it. That chestnut mare had some lovely moments then that rather dramatic leap down the centre line! I'm enjoying the commentary too as the american chap knows his stuff.

Supertrooper

Visit site
Nope and I wasnt after when they showed a shot of him socking it in the gob on the Weymouth Rein. You cant get stroppy with Chestnut mares, I had one and it just made it worse doing something like that. Never mind, I bet when she is good she is AMAZING.

Oh! Didn't see him do that:mad:

JenHunt

Visit site
Lol at the Naughty Chestnut Mare.

That horse did make me laugh, don't suspect man was laughing :p x

hmm... i suspect not. she was definitely naughty. she did extended passage as well earlier in the test, where they come across the centre and then into canter.

even Carl looked a little relieved to have got to the end of the test!

Bay_Beasty

Visit site
hmm... i suspect not. she was definitely naughty. she did extended passage as well earlier in the test, where they come across the centre and then into canter.

even Carl looked a little relieved to have got to the end of the test!

Yes I noticed that about Carl too, but I was still impressed with him.

sally87

Visit site
wow i am amazed by these horses. as an extremely un-(dressage)-educated person how on earth do you get a horse to trot on the spot?! wow