WEG streaming video

RachelB

Visit site
It was working for me the other day, I watched the opening ceremony fine. I get sound today but the video freezes after about three seconds! Anyone else having problems? I assume it's just the volume of people watching it...? Any tips? Me want to watch dressage!
laugh.gif

burtie

Visit site
Sorry, I've bunked off for the day and am watching live on Eurosport, excellent!

I have the vague excuse I'm waiting for the washing machine fixing man
grin.gif
grin.gif

RachelB

Visit site
Don't, I'm too jealous!!! Was annoyed that I seemed to have missed my instructor's trainer's test, now I can't see anything unless I refresh every three seconds! I am SO annoyed! Really must see about getting some sort of decent set of TV channels...

SJFAN

Visit site
Yesterday afternoon I watched some of the displays and the conclusion of the Endurance with no problems. But this morning I had the exactly the same problem as you when I wanted to watch some of the tests. I sent an e-m to the show office and their media office, reporting this and asking for a reply (the show office had not responded to my report on Sunday of the sound not working at the start of the Opening Ceremony on Sunday - it finally functioned properly from 14.38, and the fact that the Real Player option which enables maximising the screen was not working, whereas it did during the CHIO in May). Here is the reply:
we are sorry about the problem you have with watching the streaming video of the WEG2006. We are aware of this problem and try to find a
solution. But at the moment we cannot estimate when or if we can provide a solution for everyone. Because there are a lot of people who watch and want to watch the streaming video there could be bottle necks from time to time. In addition to this we do not have an influence on the internet as a whole.

Kind regards
Mark Dauven