WEG - Watching live on FEI TV

Bruce17

Visit site
Is anyone managing to watch on demand?
Trying to access part 1 of the dressage but every time I open the on demand page it just brings up the current live stream??

Nayumi1

Visit site
Yeah mines down again too. What I think is even worse is the on demand is outside the WEG subscription. I’m trying to rewatch the stuff I’ve missed due to issues and I can’t!!!

claracanter

Visit site
It's a really poor service and so are the results services. I can't get Longine or WEG websites to work to find out how we are doing even if we can't watch it Live or OnDemand

Shooting Star

Visit site
It's a really poor service and so are the results services. I can't get Longine or WEG websites to work to find out how we are doing even if we can't watch it Live or OnDemand

Yes it’s really poor. Results are working for me at the moment CDJ is in 3rd and Carl in 4th. Germany are in 1st & 2nd (Isabell Worth & Sonke Rothenberger) - only 4 left to go incl. Edward Gal

LadySam

Visit site
Is anyone managing to watch on demand?
Trying to access part 1 of the dressage but every time I open the on demand page it just brings up the current live stream??

Yes, but with issues. At first the on demand content was still locked to me even though I had the right WEG pass. When I did eventually get access the sync was so bad that at times the commentary was for a totally different test to the one on screen. I've not seen any British tests at all. I wanted to see Brett Parbury but the coverage of his test kept flipping to the Canadian. And other endless technical niggles. It's very frustrating.