And Canada leads the way

images

Enfys

Visit site
And Canada leads the way

images

That would be because only you and I are awake :) :D

How's your weather?
Have you been hit with the really cold stuff I have been reading about?
11C and flooding here in Norfolk County today, now heading to sub-zero with snow for the next week :)

I came on here just now and thought I was on Horsetopia for a moment, had to check!

Big Ben

Visit site
Hows the weather you ask?

Fecking cold I answer, currently we have windchills at -48*C, seriously if young Eddie the Beagle is outside much longer for his evening run around I wont need to take him the vet in the morning, they will have dropped off on their own:eek:

ribbons

Visit site
Oh lovely, can pop in for a little holiday abroad whenever I have a minute.
I love hearing the experiences of our overseas members. All easy to find now. Brilliant.
Lots of posts please guys.

Circe

Visit site
G'day from Australia.
Hot and humid here, but finally stopped raining, after 46degrees the other week.
I'm an expat, originally from bucks... Are we all expats in here?
Kx

Alec Swan

Visit site
I hope that all you foreigners have got visas, we've got quite enough illegal immigrants, as it is! ;)

Welcome all! :D

Dunno about this new system, I came home last night, under the affluence of incahol, and got the most awful fright. I thought that I'd got myself lost! :eek:

Alec.

KSR

Visit site
Lol @Kat :D

Devon is foreign to a Scottish person, especially with the new Sea of Midland from all the recent flooding :/

Kat

Visit site
Lol @Kat :D

Devon is foreign to a Scottish person, especially with the new Sea of Midland from all the recent flooding :/

Ha ha yes, overseas is taking on a whole new meaning. I'm planning to swap my car for a boat to enable me to navigate my way from the small island that is the peak district to work in Nottingham-on-Sea.

Mrs B

Visit site
*waves* What ho Johnny Foreigners! A bit dashed nippy in the wind here in Blighty today but the snowdrops are keeping a stiff upper lip...

We could always do swaps around the world for a change of scene/horse/housework! :D

KSR

Visit site
We need smell/taste-o-vision if we see all these new countries....

BBH - I'm out of touch with Scottish affairs since moving south..

I'd like to nominate myself for stupid, but genuine, question of forever - does that mean if we get devolution passed that we will have new passport systems and dual nationality children etc??

Big Ben

Visit site
'ere, who are you calling Johnny foreigner? Essex girl here born and bred, but still had enough sense to move from the UK before the flood:D

It's a very pleasant -35*C here today, shame the windchill is taking it down to -47*C, now why did we choose to move to Canada again,we set off to move to Spain, warm weather cheap red wine, nice horses............

Yeah why didn't we move there:confused:

Fairynuff

Visit site
Ciao from another one living in Italy! Beautiful cloudfree blue sky and 13 degrees here. originally from Scotland but been in Italy for the grand total of 27 years= half of my life :O

Enfys

Visit site
Ciao from another one living in Italy! Beautiful cloudfree blue sky and 13 degrees here. originally from Scotland but been in Italy for the grand total of 27 years= half of my life :O

Fairy, have you taken Italian Citizenship or anything like that? Or did you just move and stay as a Scot?