Well excited

guido16

Visit site
Well,

My lad is half way to his new home.
Tomorrow at 4 am I will set off to Cheshire to meet him arriving. Just had to share it. He is going to an eventing yard to start a new career. I still own him, he is on loan so the best bit is he gets all this fab training and it doesn't cost me!

Wish me and him luck!

ROMANY 1959

Visit site
Best wishes to you and the horse, I did same with a young Irish horse few years ago, when I lost his rider. Best thing I did cos the new loaner offered me a good price for him after 6 months... I took it.

guido16

Visit site
Googol,

I pay nothing. He is on full loan. I have decided to keep his insurance going for peace of mind but that's it.

He is there till October when they will either buy him, I get him back or they will sell him for me. Have a BHS loan agreement Covering it all.

In the meantime he is taught eventing! He has done dressage and a wee bit of jumping, but that's it. His forte is eventing so fingers crossed he excels.

Best bit, it is a rather well known eventers yard.

I advertised him, both for sale and loan. they answered the loan advert. That simple! He has some really good eventing lines in him and is young so that probably helped.

P.s have others at home so no empty nest syndrome. :)

Asha

Visit site
Good luck, now get to bed, thats an early start you have !

Hope all goes well, and look forward to reading your progress reports.:)