Well here she is

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
Not the best pics but this is my new filly
Had my second viewing today, she just comes across as so kind and willing that I am braving an unbacked young girl. So 2012 is bringing on this sweetie
Just 3yrs traditional filly, yet to be named. I will take some nicer pics when she arrives next sunday, fingers crossed it all goes to plan :D

Not the best pics as I say, my friend tried to take some on our viewing earlier
311-1.jpg

newfilly.jpg

hobo

Visit site
She look sweet I,m guessing only classed as three because Jan 1st has passed as she looks baby still. I think bringing them on from unbroken means you really get to bond will look forward to your updates.

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
Thanks MrsM and WR, I am looking forward to getting some nice pics up, these dont do her justice, she is very sweet. There is a fair bit of work ahead of us but she seems like such a genuine sweet filly that I thought why not. She was more expensive than I hoped but I felt it was so right to take the plunge. She is a blank canvas really, so fingers crossed. She should be arriving next sunday and then we will go from there.

Funny thing is, my best mate who has helped me with all of this, well her mare looks like she could be her mum!! I will pop up more pics when she arrives.
I am finalising delivery time tomorrow :D

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
She look sweet I,m guessing only classed as three because Jan 1st has passed as she looks baby still. I think bringing them on from unbroken means you really get to bond will look forward to your updates.

Yes, I think so hobo, she only looks rising 3 to me, and when I asked it seemed they were going from 1st jan, she is a baby really, seems a very sweet one. Thanks, me too, looking forward to bringing her on :)

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
Oh she looks like such a sweetie - more pics soon please, and I hope you have lots of fun together. :D x

Thanks sprout, plenty of pics coming up once she is home with me fingers crossed, i almost feel rather suspicious that this can really be happening after last year being rotten in various ways. She is very sweet and I am looking forward to giving her a loving home and bringing her on.he was not actually for sale. I contacted the owner as he had another mare for sale who was not for me, and I asked if he had any other traditional mares for sale, and here she is, a lovely little filly :D

hayinamanger

Visit site
She's scrumptious, you'll soon be the best of friends. These little cobs are great, I have 3 and I wish I'd had them years ago, they are such characters and take everything in their stride. Broke one to drive in October, he went in the cart like he'd been doing it all his life.

I'll be looking out for more pictures and her new name.

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
Ah thanks everyone. I am quietly very excited, I will beleive its all real when she arrives a week today :D

No, i have not named her yet but really need to so it can go on her passport. Does any one have any ideas?

Help definitely needed on a name, thanks :D

Chestnutmare

Visit site
Aww congratulations so pleased you finally found a horse, she does look rather sweet, I used to a have a mare called 'Prayer'... and I think this one may have answered your prayers!?
Look forward to seeing more of her :D :D

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
She's super cute! :)

I think that she needs a pretty name as that would suit her. I always look on baby name sites like this http://www.babynames.co.uk/Baby_girl_names.htm as it really helps to see the meaning of the name. You could put two names together to make her show name. EG, my gelding is called Taj Amir (The Prince's crown) which I think is my favourite horse name of any horse that I've owned.

Looking forward to more photos and updates. :D