Well, I know what company I'll use in future!!

Coffee_Bean

www.horseandhound.co.uk
After the disaster of horseloverz.co.uk... (I eventually got a refund as they don't stock the item. Oh well at least I got money back!!!)

I used rideaway for the first time. Very impressed :) Ordered 3 rugs and a girth late tuesday night, they arrived this morning. All well priced with only £5 postage, and they are very good at updating stock levels!

Thoroughly recommend!!! :)

Natalie_H

Visit site
Rideaways are good. I also rate Eileen Douglas tack shop - free postage over £50, prompt dispatch, and they contact you straight away if the item is out of stock & let you know how long it will be, plus give you the option of cancelling it if you don't want to wait. Their rugs are the best price I have seen.

rodgerroo

Visit site
sounds like you have had a bad experience.
I also rate Ride Away and last night took the plunge with a different site, horsemadd.co.uk which i found via a post on here, i called the company 1st to ask a question and it was so refreshing to speak to a human who sounded like she knew what she was on about.

Ludi-doodi

photobucket.com
Ridaway are excellent so are Equestrian Clearance - both very quick at delivery. I also find Surrey Equestrian are good, certainly cheap, but delivery can take up to a week or more and as they delivery via courier, you have to sign for the parcel, which is a pain if you are at work.