Well i musted of really peeved someone off can i get any more bad news

miss_bird

Visit site
Vets rang this morning, Junes xrays are very bad, and its not looking good but they have given her another week for a miracle to occur and well there are no angels flying past my wndow at the moment so not loking to good.
Then this evening get an Email from YO that as i have not been able to have time to jump through hoops and meet her when she demands as i have been slightly busy having horses put to sleep and being rather emotional and fragile, that is classed as being unreasonable and has given me notice to leave.
So now not only have the worry of am i gonna have to have another horse pts 3 in 3 weeks is prob a bit much, i now have to find a yard to rent.
So if anyone has a email adress either for god to help me or the devil to sell my sould please can you pass it on

Millyard Rejects

Visit site
Well sorry to disapoint you but...if the devil or god wanted you they would have visited you by now! ;)

So xrays not good? but then why are vets saying to leave another week? maybe they think injury may need some time to calm down and are more hopeful than you think, sometimes vets do err on the side of caution. If they thought it was all doom and gloom they would suggest alternative?

YO-emails you? did she try to call you to actually speak to you? Is it because your late on livery fee and with everything going on with horses this has slipped your mind? If so then organise sitting down her and sorting out. If you have got on well in the past Im sure she will understand situation re the horses you have lost?
A change of yard at this time is probably last thing you need! unless the yard is rubbish then leave as quick as you can!!!:D

Sorry about the horses you have lost recently it is upsetting and having lost a young shetland to colic I can understand your frustrations :(

All I can suggest is speak to your vet when you feel more calm and can make logical choices for you and horse. And speak to yard owner-face to face is often better than emails,texts etc.
Good luck and hope things picck up for you xx

devilwoman

Visit site
Well sorry to disapoint you but...if the devil or god wanted you they would have visited you by now! ;)

So xrays not good? but then why are vets saying to leave another week? maybe they think injury may need some time to calm down and are more hopeful than you think, sometimes vets do err on the side of caution. If they thought it was all doom and gloom they would suggest alternative?

YO-emails you? did she try to call you to actually speak to you? Is it because your late on livery fee and with everything going on with horses this has slipped your mind? If so then organise sitting down her and sorting out. If you have got on well in the past Im sure she will understand situation re the horses you have lost?
A change of yard at this time is probably last thing you need! unless the yard is rubbish then leave as quick as you can!!!:D

Sorry about the horses you have lost recently it is upsetting and having lost a young shetland to colic I can understand your frustrations :(

All I can suggest is speak to your vet when you feel more calm and can make logical choices for you and horse. And speak to yard owner-face to face is often better than emails,texts etc.
Good luck and hope things picck up for you xx

Very sound advice, good luck, hope things don't turn out as bad as you are fearing x