Well it looks like no champs for us...

Gingernags

Visit site
Have finally spoken to R's mum as she doesn't seem to be speaking to us. R doesn't want to leave her own horse for a week to do the champs and then have to do dressage and ODE on Sat/Sun.

PLus she left it til today to say she wasn't having a lesson as she wouldn't pay for it (I'm too skint to eat and I'm NOT joking!) said if she was paying she'd have a lesson on her own horse...

So the whole bl**dy cot has gone flying let alone the toys out of it. Bl**dy ungrateful, horrible snotty brat! (That feels better).

Need to try to find a rider hugely last minute or the whole thing is off and £250 fees down the drain.

I'm absolutely hopping mad at the ungrateful cow. Oh and her Mum is at least going to speak to her Dad about the £250 as its non refundable (they are divorced so its not that common a thing!)

Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch!!!! Thats 10 months of hard work and lots of money down the drain.

But on the bright side have you seen the photo on my post about Ivy? She loves me ATM and has stopped challenging me for boss of the field!

riotgirl

Visit site
I can't offer any services as a rider (unless you want a dead cert to come last place
tongue.gif
) but am sending big hugs to you. It is horrible when you try and help someone out and they end up sh**ing on you. x

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Those little feckers, how dare they do that to you after you've sacrificed so much for that little brat!
If you want to get back at the parents, I have a friend who has a friend who will steal and blow up cars
smirk.gif
tongue.gif

Ferdinase514

Visit site
Oh No!

I can't believe that her parents are allowing her to let you down like that. Really, what is that going to teach her.

Remind me what class you are entered for? Might be able to offer my services!

JAK

Visit site
What a miserable, ungrateful little c*w!
frown.gif

You shouldn't have been so 'nice' tbh & should've got them coughing up for half this stuff long ago, as really, you were doing her a favour, not the other way round!

Try & find another rider for Asti - such a shame not to be able to do it at all! (Stupid question but couldn't you ride her?)

riotgirl

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
If you want to get back at the parents, I have a friend who has a friend who will steal and blow up cars

[/ QUOTE ]

Makes mental note never to p*** off Super_Kat.
grin.gif

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Makes mental note never to p*** off Super_Kat.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a lovely person really :girn:
grin.gif
grin.gif

GinaB

Visit site
I can't believe how ungrateful she's being. That is just so rude and uncalled for. She doesn't deserve the privilege of riding your horse! At least you're well shot of her now and she can't take anymore advantage of your generosity.

Nic

Visit site
Hugs to you.

Iv'e been taken for a mug so often now I do "nothing for noone"
mad.gif

Sad, but too many people step on others to get to what they want.

Tia

Visit site
I've been reading your updates and I have to say I totally agree with the others; you have been treated pretty shoddily in this matter.

I hope you find someone to fill in for her - perhaps Snowberry's daughter could help out?

Gingernags

Visit site
Well any rider needs to be under 20, a strong rider as she may look at the fences and say "oh my god" but a good leg and she will go. Ideally I need someone in the NE who can get a couple of lessons in beforehand (and only a couple pf weeks to do it in) and who could pay for them as I am literally skint from the whole business, and hopefully contribute towards getting her there (I have a truck and trailer but its a long trip there and back!) but would have to get there themselves and have own tent and supplies!

Probably asking the impossible. Oh and they would have to already be, or join as a member, the BSPS.

She's 15hh and in the Novice WHP, and 2 Show Hunter classes.

I am (fortunately!
grin.gif
) too old and too useless to do it myself!

Gingernags

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I've been reading your updates and I have to say I totally agree with the others; you have been treated pretty shoddily in this matter.

I hope you find someone to fill in for her - perhaps Snowberry's daughter could help out?

[/ QUOTE ]

PM went to Snowberry first as Becci (bless her) volunteered when it first went tits up! Still a bit far away as they are in the really frozen north, practically Scotland!!! We're not as extremely north, between Middlesbrough and Whitby...

Thanks for everyone being so nice, has helped believe me. I was being a right soft b*gger and snivelling a bit before, but am now like a kid on Enumbers as I've been eating crisps, chocolate and diet coke (all of which I'm either not allowed or I've weaned myself off recently)

Oops, best start again!
grin.gif

Off shopping tonight... list is wine, wine and a few bottles of wine...

Gingernags

Visit site
Well I;ve posted this on Showring...

I have been let down at the rather last minute by a girl who was riding my 15hh in the novice WHP and two SHP classes.

Is there anyone or does anyone know of a BSPS member, under 20 years of age, preferably in the North East who would be interested in taking the ride? There are a couple of conditions...

Would need to have a couple of jumping lessons with my instructor, but they would have to pay for them (£20/lesson). They need to be able to get there themselves and have accomodation (well, a tent!) and be self sufficient!

And I would appreciate someone who could contribute towards the costs of getting the horse there. (Its cost me over £1300 in entry fees and travel and "kit" to get this far). I'm so skint after that some £'s towards the diesel would be sooooo appreciated!

Thanks. Its our first and probably only chance of getting there so we're pretty devastated at being landed in it.

Oh and the pony will be all scrubbed and plaited and polished for whoever, they just need to concentrate on themselves and riding, we like doing the scrubbing!

J x

modified cos I can't spell!

I'm based a stones throw or six from Middlesbrough...on the edge of the NY Moors.

Oaksflight

Visit site
Glad you're feeling better about it all, can't believe someone can drop someone in it like that, especially when it's champs too. I'd be more than willing to do it, and could help out with the money, but when is it?

lastchance

www.freewebs.com
OMG, cant believe they've let you down like that, I'd offer my services but i'm a year too old and would prob be too big! hope it all turns out lovely and you WIN, just to show little madam that you and asti don't need her!!!

Skhosu

Visit site
OMG, I would shoot the little cow! How ungrateful etc. I presume you have now cut all ties apart from getting the money back?

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
Sorry we are too far away to help, CCJ is very good with horses like yours and although occasionally has a pole down, the horses never stop with her!
How about phoning your local showing yard or the PC DC, theyoften have info on who is a capable rider and might love the opportunity.
Are you sure the rider and parents haven't read this forum and that's why the huff?
They must be peeved about something, have you tried face to face asking them and explaining how let down you feel?

Snowberry

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
PM went to Snowberry first as Becci (bless her) volunteered when it first went tits up! Still a bit far away as they are in the really frozen north, practically Scotland!!! We're not as extremely north, between Middlesbrough and Whitby...

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO - we're only in Newcastle, cheeky mare!! LOL (but it is WAAAAY colder up here than down south in Middlesbrough!!! LOL

Spottybaby

New User
Visit site
GM little sis here!!! Champs are 22nd to 26th August, well 25th really is our last class! I just rang GM and told her bout the last post as she's just gone shopping for the wine mentioned earlier, lots of it needed i think with the day we've had. Champs are held in Peterborough, we were so looking forward to it too. So any offer of help is appreciated!

Shame I can't put my hair in bunches and do it but i too like GM am too old!!!

pixie

Visit site
The only thing that I am is fairly near to you geographically. Unfortunately I'm neither under 20, not have the necessary skills or confidence to compete
I'm the chocolate fireguard of the north!
Good luck with finding someone suitable though

Spottybaby

New User
Visit site
re; my prev post - don't mean 'I just rang GM and told her bout the last post ' i meant the post from sophandhal - i'm v blonde and didn;t realise there is two pages of comments on this topic - everyone has made GM feel lots better tho - she really was snivvelling on the phone to me earlier and anyone that has ever met her will know it takes a hell of a lot to upset my big sis!!!!!!! so thanks v much !!!

Spottybaby

New User
Visit site
we've rang our local BSPS blokey and he is gonna try find someone too, got lots of people looking, just very annoying that between gm and me and our mate we've spent so much time getting ready for this and the money that it's cost on someone elses child is unreal - now i know why gm doesnt kids at least this one we don't have to see again after we get the money off her dad - if we get it - not holding my breath tho!!!