Well it's back to square 1- if anyone fancies pony hunting?

Coffee_Bean

www.horseandhound.co.uk
Newbie didn't come out too well in the vetting
frown.gif
No problems as such, they just didn't recommend she will be suitable for various reasons, won't go into too much detail as the sellers are fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone. Gutted all the same though
frown.gif

So I am looking for:

16.1hh-17hh
Rising 4-6yo
Preferably ISH or WB x TB
Preferably mare, but will consider geldings

With the potential to low level event/all RC activities in a few years.

Budget 4k (well depends on horse really, but work on that?)

Within 2 hours of Nottingham.

ladyt25

Visit site
What type of horse are you wanting - ie what are you wanting to do with it? Are you wanting one to bring on or one that's done stuff already?

A good friend and work colleague of mine has decided to sell her mare after deliberating over loaning her and being messed about by potential loanees. She is a 4 yo ID (Clover Hill) x Connie, 16hh now I think. My friend has owned her since she was about 8 mths (or thereabouts), had her professionally broken in and has mainly hacked her since then. She has taken her to a dressage event and done a bit of jumping - the mare certainly has ability!

She has though come to the conclusion she is more horse than she really needs and feels she is wasted so thinks rather than her sat in a field doing nothing she needs to sell her.

We are up in Leeds so only just over an hour from Notts. If you want any more details PM me.

Puppy

Visit site
Oh stinkers
frown.gif
I'd coming looking for an update, and hoping for a happy post
frown.gif
I guess it just wasn't meant to be....

As I'm endlessly browsing at the mo, I shall keep an eye out for you. x

Bearsmum

Visit site
Sorry it didn't work out, but everything happens for a reason and the right horse is out there just waiting for you to find him or her.

Good luck with your search.

JDx

Clodagh

Visit site
Is North Essex less than 2 hours from Nottingham? Lady I work for is selling her 16.2 Irish mare, 8 years old I think, I looove her, she SJs and would definately dressage but needs more schooling.

ladyt25

Visit site
Ooh, it is - didn't realise she'd put her on HM already. I was hoping she might change her mind and not sell her really.
frown.gif
She's been going really well but she needs work and my friend doesn't have time with two young kids and the horse needs to be doing stuff.

dwi

Visit site
If you come across any free ones in your search can you send them my way?
wink.gif
blush.gif
grin.gif
My budget has shrunk somewhat with everything that as happened.

The frustrating thing is that she looks sound to me and everyone else, just won't pass a vetting.
frown.gif

trundle

Visit site
Have you spoken to Super_Kat on here about her mare, Missy? 16.3hh ISH mare, i cant remember how old she is, poss 10-11, absolutely cracking mare. I adore her and she has the BEST temperament.

Kat

Visit site
Hey coffee bean, sounds like you are looking for just the same as us, and in the same area too.

If you can stretch to £5k there was a gorgeous mare advertised on horse quest in leicestershire last week, sounded amazing but probably a bit more horse than we really want!